What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Honey Moon
This topic is about Honey Moon
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. heroine becomes a tv star marries her TV Dad he is killed she mourns then remarries... [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 3 comments New here and desperately trying to find a book that I really enjoyed reading years ago I'm dyslexic so please excuse the spelling and punctuation as I use voice recognition software to write this any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

The h is a girl who grew up helping work on a theme park or her family owned it?
her and her sister jump in the car drive to California pick up a guy on the way the sister ends up marrying this loser the h gets a TV acting job as a young daughter on a TV show she forms a real life crush on her TV boyfriend but she eventually falls in love with the TV dad (the1st H in this book) she finally convinces him later on to marry her they live happily ever after until he's filming a new movie and is killed in her depression she goes back where she grew up and start renovating the theme park the old tv boyfriend shows up in disguise because his life is falling to shambles pretends to just be a worker helping out rebilling theme park in his spare time he sneaks off to a Children Hospital as a clown to entertain the kids eventually he found out why his ex wife is not letting him see his daughters because she thought he was sexually molesting them because her father did
molested her when she was a child and she is really confused in the end he saved his daughters from the grandfather
and the h and H#2 fall in love with each other get married and have kids of their own
They open up the theme park for children who have been abused

I thought it was a Linda Howard book if it is I'm not having any luck figuring out which one

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4163 comments I have no recollection of the author or the title but I have read this! The heroine was just accompanying the sister to the casting, the sister was the one applying for the role, and she didn't get it, and heroine was liked for another role maybe while there accidentally?
And I have the vague feeling that she was somehow distant relative to the family, not their daughter.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 3 comments Yes now only if 1 of us could remember....

message 4: by Ayshe (last edited Feb 01, 2015 09:14PM) (new)

Ayshe | 4163 comments If I relied on my memory there would have been no hope of finding it this side.
But luckily people write reviews and there's google :) I think I found it: Honey Moon

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 3 comments Thank you!!!
thank you!!!
thank you!!!!
That is it!!!!

message 6: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4163 comments You must have liked it :) Thank you for helping me remember it, my 14-15? years old self memorized mostly that there was sex, and the daughter molesting.
Don't forget to mark the thread Solved.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Honey Moon (other topics)