1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Emma and TJ

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Hi!

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Uhm well... I was thinking I should probably work on making up characters. I always use the same ones... Is a historical setting alright?

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Okay! So I was thinking like early 1900s...

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Awesome :D do you want characters or should we just start?

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Okay!

Mr. William Harrow was sitting at a table in a reading room in a library in Oxford. His eyes were a bit watery from dust in them, dust from the books he had opened in front of him. He kept turning the old, thin pages of the reference books, and blinking to get dust out of them. He sneezed.

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He did sneeze rather loud... It always annoyed his professors. One had once suspected that his sneezes were some form of cheating for tests. But no, Harrow was not a cheater in the least.

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He was one of the only ones there, though. Only the librarian was there, putting some books back on a shelf. He was an old, grey man, with spectacles that sat so low on his nose that they were practically on his chest.

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) The librarian simply nodded and mumbled something quiet. Harrow returned to his seat and started flipping again through the pages. Professor Armistead had told him that he would give him a wonderful grade should he accomplish this task... The locating of an old mansion, belonging to some old, passed on scientist.

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He had been looking for days and days, and he hasn't found anything!

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Thank you for knocking," the professor said quietly. He was absorbed in reading some student's paper, flicking a fountain pen between two of his fingers.

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "How am I to know how close you are?" The professor asked, "I don't know the answer. That's why I have entrusted you." He turned the page on the typeset paper.

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "There is nobody who knows! The doctor brought the secret to his grave." He said plainly. He marked something on the paper he read.

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) As though he hasn't done that enough! In the last few days he has found all the books there were to find, and read much of them. The doctor had built this mansion, seldom visited, and then disappeared off the face of the earth.

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) But where was it? That was the question he had been trying to find the answer to.

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Lines and lines in Ancient Greek. It was the Iliad, of all things.

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) All the furniture was very old, and all the doors and floorboards creaked extremely loudly.

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He looked over his shoulder quickly, hoping not to sneeze.

message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) ...

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) ((I don't know where you want this to go... And how could an old mansion like that explode ?))