1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Kylie and Tyler

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Tada! Here's the plot:

Anyone for this idea?

~Plot~

In a ruined kingdom, it's hard to know who to trust. Muse A is the leader of a group of bandits. Their goal is to recover the stolen artifacts that destroyed the kingdom and hide them, preventing anyone from causing this much destruction again. Muse B is an adventurer, and the child of the old king and queen. They are traveling the land, hoping to find the artifacts and restore peace to the land. When Muse A and Muse B meet, they are fighting over the staff that controls every artifact. Without it, none of the magic can be harnessed. However, the man who originally caused the destruction is after the staff as well, to secure his control. Muse A and Muse B find themselves forced to work together to survive and keep the staff out of the man's hands.

~Requirements~

-Proper grammar and spelling
-At least a paragraph per post ((if the story is slowing down and it's hard to do that, I understand))
-Follow the storyline
-Be willing to help come up with more of the plot
-I would like to be a girl, and would prefer romance, but that's only a preference and not a requirement

message 2: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Would you prefer to be muse A or muse B? You can be a girl that's fine with me I don't mind being the guy.

message 3: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) I would prefer to be Muse A, and thanks!

message 4: by Kylie (new)

Kylie I"m assuming you want to make the characters first- you can send me your template so I know how detailed you want it

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) I honestly don't want it that detailed. Just name, age, appearance, and then any notes you want to add.

message 6: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Alright that's fine! And typically plot sort of comes along with whatever is in the rp.

message 7: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Exactly. I have to do some chores, so my apologies if my responses are delayed.

message 8: by Kylie (new)

Kylie That's alright.

message 9: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Name: Lythinia Olkin

Appearance: https://swordsandarmor.files.wordpres...

~As the leader of the bandits, Lythinia tries to take control of every situation. She is adept at fighting and commanding, but trusts no one outside of the ones she commands.~

message 10: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Oh what is the time period and who currently has the staff?

message 11: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) The time period is... Well, it's a fantasy world, so basically medieval times with magic. And no one has the staff, it's in this cave place were our characters meet.

message 12: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Awesome do our characters both have magic?

message 13: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Sure! I didn't have that originally but that's a good idea.

message 14: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Okay let's decide what kind of powers would be fitting then.

message 15: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Hm... Maybe mine is sort of a Mage, and can do stuff with fire?

message 17: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) A looks like a sarcastic pain in the butt so I vote for that one.

message 18: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Oh good lol.

message 19: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) OMG I just found a better picture could I use that one instead?

message 20: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Name: Quinton ( Quint ) Sparrow
Age; 19

message 21: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Yeah go ahead!

message 22: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Yay! Alright here it is: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Want me to start or you?

message 23: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) ??

message 24: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Sorry bout that you can start

message 25: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) It's fine. :)

Lythinia had her sword raised as she led her crew of bandits into the cave. It had taken months to track down the staff, and now they had finally found it. She held up her free hand, and fire lit inside of it. She stepped inside the cave, the light bouncing off of the walls. The staff lay in the center, a gleaming, polished thing with a gem wrapped by wood in the center.

message 26: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Quint looks back at his slightly younger companion,"Hurry up Thad! aren't you excited! We're so close Im telling you it's right up ahead." he makes his way towards the cave and enters excitedly,"That staff will be here."

message 27: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) The group of young menall turn to face the intruder. Some have their swords raised, others are aiming bows.

"We have some intruders!" Locke, Lythinia's right hand man, calls. Others circle behind the two boys, cutting off all opportunity of escape.

message 28: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Quint whips out a sword and Thad fumbles around with his dagger which gets caught in his belt and ends up dropping it and it clatters loudly to the cave floor. Quint looks at the ceiling momentarily,"Who are you fiends?"

message 29: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "Fiends?! Why, I'll-" Locke says angrily, taking a step towards the intruders. Lythinia, from behind, puts a hand on his shoulder. Locke cuts himself off and sighs, backing up. Lythinia steps into view, not even pausing to give the boys a moment to process that she was a girl.

"Ross, take one or two men with you and check if there are any more of them," She ordered crisply, twirling a dagger in her fingers.

message 30: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Quint glares and sizes her up,"Filthy thieves- I know you took it and you had better give it back!"
Thad looks around for a way to get past them but they were clearly outnumbered

message 31: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "Thieves?" Lythinia rolls her eyes, kicking the dagger on the floor behind her. "We're not thieves. We're bandits, which is a whole other thing."

She turned away, grabbing the staff from the floor and fastening it to her belt. A spark of pier shot out when she touched it, subtle and hard to notice.

message 32: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "It's the exact same thing." he rolls his eyes,"Hey hey- no you can't take that give that to me." he frowns and tries to move forward but was blocked by the weapons of the other bandits.

message 33: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "I'm afraid I can't do that." Lythinia replied breezily. She opened her mouth to say more, when Ross and the men he had brought with him burst back into the cave. His eyes were wide and he was breathing heavily.

"He's here!" He shouted, and began to turn, to point behind him. He never got the chance, for there was a flash of light and the young man dropped dead. Behind him stood Rothgar, the sorcerer responsible for the destruction of the kingdom.

message 34: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Quint immediately knew what they meant. He goes up to the girl,"Give me that now. You have no idea what that man will do if he gets a hold of it. It isn't some petty artifact you can steal!@

message 35: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Lythinia ignored the boy, running to the entrance with the rest of her men. She began shooting firebolts at the sorcerer, each one more powerful than the last. She shouted out orders, but her men were being killed by the sorcerer, left and right.

message 36: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) ((You there? Sorry if I'm being buggy, just bored.))

message 37: by Kylie (new)

Kylie ((Notifications gah))

He steps forward drawing his sword and ribs over to the girl- he'd get the staff laager,"You have to get out of here and regroup!" he yells

message 38: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) ((It's fine, I understand.))

"There is nowhere to go, can't you see?!" Lythinia responds, her voice as collected as before. However, her eyes show worry and pain as the men who she grew up with die before her.

"Lythinia!" Locke shouted, running up to her. "There's a passage in the back of the cave. Go! I'll cover you!"

"I'm not leaving you!" Lythinia said hoarsely, pain showing through on her face.

message 39: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Your not letting him her the staff." Quint says. He grabs her arm and pulls her further into the cave to find the passage.

message 40: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Lythinia yanked her arm out of the boy's hand, trying to ignore the fighting sounds, the sounds of her men dying, and started searching for the passageway. She manages to find it, hidden in a corner.

"Lythinia!" Locke whispered, running in and narrowly avoiding a bolt of magic. Five of the other men followed. He rushed back to them, rushing them through the passageway. "Hurry! Derek is holding them off but I know he won't last long."

message 41: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Quint imagined his friend was too since he hadn't followed. He looks at the girl- no way she was getting away with it he would follow her and find a way to get it . He follows quickly behind her.

message 42: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Lythinia and her men raced through the tunnel, the sounds of fighting fading with each step. There was complete silence, besides their breathing and steps on the stone. It was about half an hour later before they saw the light at the end of the tunnel, darkening as the sun set.

message 43: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) ((Hello?))

message 44: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He follows worried the other men weren't behind them anymore and wondered where the sorcerer was- he needed that staff...

((I fell asleep))

message 45: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) ((It's alright. And her men are still with them?))

The tunnel exited into a small clearing. Lythinia waited until everyone was out before turning and facing the exit.

"Locke? Was there anyone who could have followed us, anyone who might have survived?" She whispered, her voice shaking slightly. Locke stood by her, shaking his head quietly. Lythinia swallowed hard and raised her hand, then shot out a quick blast of fire that collapsed the exit of the tunnel.

message 46: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He stares at it. His only partner must have died then. He was boiling with anger at these thieves if they'd just given him the staff they could have left quicker.

message 47: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Lythinia shook her head to clear it, taking a deep breath. "Alright. We need to get back to the camp, and quickly. If Rothgar finds us again, and we're outside of that ring of protection, we won't survive. And neither will the rest of the kingdom, if he gets his hands on this." She patted the staff still attached to her waist, another small burst of power appearing.

message 48: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "You can't take that you have no idea what to do with it! Eventually he'll catch up and destroy us all and take it and then the whole world is doomed." he says coming up to her

message 49: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "No idea what to do with it?!" Lythinia almost growled, waving off her men. "The only right thing to do with it is lock it away!"

With that, she turned away from the boy, as if dismissing him.

message 50: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Don't you dare walk away from me!" he growls,"Thanks to your stupidity my friend is dead. Give me that staff!" he says and lunges at her

« previous 1 3