Hey!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

MxF please. Who wants to be the girl or guy

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure. Ideas?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

How about paranormal?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

That fine. How about a jock and outcast? Or royal and slave? Or even Boss and worker?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright. Charries?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Regina
Looks: Google Katie Leclerc

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

(You please.)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Regina barely glances over at the guy serving the meal. But when he falls and shatters a wine glass she notices that he is quite appealing. She rushes over to help, but is stopped by Prince Damion.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

A few of her friends snicker and laugh and point at him. But Regina goes to help him as she pushes Prince Damions hand away from her. She kneels down and helps gather the broken glass.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine, we all have our clumsy moments, even I." She says with a smile.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

As the dinner goes on Regina's mind constantly goes back to the slave that fell. She hoped that she would see him again.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She came out with a towel wrapped around her, she jumped to hear a guys voice instead of Marianne's. "Oh!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Please do, thank you." She says. She gets dressed quickly. "You may come in now."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked around her room for something to do, but because Regina was a clean person and she cleaned her room herself there wasn't much to do. "Umm... To tell the truth I have no idea." She chuckles under her breath.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure, but there isn't much to talk about, everyone knows everything about me apparently." She says with a sad smile this was the curse of being a princess; no secrets. "But I hardly anything about you. Tell me your name, please."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow. I'm sorry. I know what it feels like to lose a parent, my mother died when I was young as well."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, she died giving birth to me." She says sadly.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is actually quite a drag."