« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we go.

message 2: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments mk.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ideas?

message 4: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments MxF? I was thinking of like a Highschool Romance, Something along those lines.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure. Who do you want to be? Girl or guy? I don't mind either.

message 6: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Guy please.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. That works. Character?

message 8: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Charries?

message 9: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments I'll quickly make one.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay

message 11: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Name: Chandler Woods

Personality: Funny, Quirky, Awkward, Stingy, Ambitious

Clique: Jock

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Katherine James

Personality: Outgoing, Blunt, Fierce, and Sassy

Clique: None

message 14: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Wanna start in a class room setting?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

You start anywhere you like than I'll follow behind.

message 17: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Okay

message 18: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Taps fingers on desk scanning the room

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine leans on her desk looking bored as hell. She looks out the window wishing she was somewhere else.

message 20: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler shifts his vision towards the clock and sighs.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighs finally she can't stand the boredom so the stands up like she is going to say something than fakes a faint.

message 22: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Covers mouth with sleeve and attempts to hold in a slight laugh, sits and stares rudely.

message 23: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments ( I have to go for an hour or so, we can continue later)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She wants to laugh at herself for even fake fainting. Mrs. Lois comes over to Katherine. Katherine moans a little in fake pain. "Mr. Woods, will you please take Mrs. James to the nurse?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sure)

message 26: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler stares for a moment in surprise "Uh, Yeah." He quickly stands up and walks towards her, reaching out his hand.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mr. Woods, you can see that Mrs. James is unable to walk right now." Katherine snickers in her head, her mouth twitches but she doesn't smile.

message 28: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Examines her and turns to the teacher "You expect me to pick her up?" Glares with a questioning look.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, Mr. Woods! Can't you see Katherine is unwell?! Hurry up and get her to the nurse!" Mrs. Lois says in that high pitchy voice. Again Katherine's mouth twitches but she forces herself to stay calm and not to smile.

message 30: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler Grins and shakes head slowly as he wraps his right arm around her torso and looks at her with a questioning look. He reaches for her legs and holds her like she's in a crib ( Idk x3 )

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

As soon as they are out of sight from Mrs. Lois Katherine opens her eyes. "You can let go of me now." She says to him.

message 32: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments He drops her legs letting her stand up "Could she get any more boring." Says with a giggle.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know right? Though I think I livened it up, don't you?" She says with a little laugh. "Besides I have better things to do than to sit around her classroom and be bored half to death."

message 34: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Rolls his eyes mocking the Teacher with a squeaky voice "The U.S colonies gain Independence in 1776"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughs. "That was dead on!" She laughs again. "Although I believe it was 1892, Mr. Woods." She says mocking Mrs. Lois.

message 36: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments He Giggles like a girl and shifts feet around. Chandler hears the bell ring and quickly grips her hand and runs towards the library "C'mon!"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggles as she runs. "You know you giggle like a girl?" She smiles and runs with him. But she pulls him somewhere else instead of the library, to the janitors closet. This is where she always goes.

message 38: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler follows her lead and places himself near the wall, wide eyed.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She opens the door and goes in.

message 40: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments He follows unknowing of what's happening.

message 41: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments He follows unknowing of what's happening.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She shuts the door and lights up a cigarette for herself, she offers one to Chandler. "Want one?"

message 43: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Grins slightly and grabs it, places it between his teeth.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She lights her own cigar before lighting his. She takes a puff then blows out the smoke. "Ahh."

message 45: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Does the same and leans against the wall fiddling with his hoody strings.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She feels a bit awkward with him in her hiding place. "So..." She says taking in another puff.

message 47: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments He eyes the door knob as it starts to wiggle, he focuses his back to her with a nervous look.

message 48: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Eyes*

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She notices the door knob and she takes out his cigarette and hers and put them out. As the janitor is about to come in Katherine pushes Chandler up against the wall and kisses him.

message 50: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler closes his eyes and grabs the sides of her head as the Janitor says in a booming voice "You two! Get to class" He Ignores and continues to kiss her.

« previous 1