Stitchers Book Club discussion

Last Wool and Testament (A Haunted Yarn Shop Mystery, #1)
This topic is about Last Wool and Testament
Stitchers Meeting Feburary 5

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Stitchers will meet Thursday, February 5, at 7 pm in the City Room, 6101 Frisco Square Blvd., Frisco TX to discuss Last Wool and Testament, a light mystery by Molly MacRae. Please join in, and bring your needlework if you want.

No Ordinary Time by Doris Goodwin, about FDR and Eleanor Roosevelt, is the March selection.

January is almost over. Hope it was a good month for you all.

Kristien | 14 comments What a great evening! There were three new people joining us for the meeting tonight which was nice. Nobody really liked the book and was not inclined to read another one by this author. It was a good, animated discussion though and I for one enjoyed that. See you all next month.

Meghan Roehl | 1 comments I had so much fun, I look forward to the next meeting!! The book was very lackluster and I won't read more of the series either... If it ever even gets to the publisher! Thanks for being so warm and welcoming ladies!

Kristien | 14 comments It was great to have you join us, Meghan.

Kristien | 14 comments The "currently reading" section needs to be updated. Who is in charge of doing that?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kristien wrote: "The "currently reading" section needs to be updated. Who is in charge of doing that?"

That would be me. I will work on it next week, as I am working the desk right now.
Judy