« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Who you wanna be? Girl or Boy?

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Could I be Girl please? :3

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! Characters?

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Yep :) what sort of thing do you usually do? Just name age appearance and/or something else?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:
Appearance:
This good?

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Yep that's perfect :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay you're first.

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments ~Name~ Jennifer Elisa Newton
~Age~ 17
~Personality~ Jen is a bubbly person. She is always up for a giggle and can make even the most serious person smile. She's really smart and she fits in enough at school. Of course no one is perfect. Jen has a really short temper and gets mad really easily. She gets stressed a lot usually over little things.
~Appearance~
http://m.weheartit.com/entry/132334801
((I'll get the picture tomorrow. I can't get it to work right now :3))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Cameron Jonas
Personality: Cam is a very flirty person. He is not very smart but makes up for it in looks. He has a tendency to get mad easily, but he is very loyal to a fault and honest.
Appearance: Brown hair, dark brown eyes, and nice abs.

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Awesome! :)
So do you want to have a plot or something or do you want to just start?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you just start please? I'll just follow your lead.

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Yeah sure :)

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Jennifer walked through the front door of her school and made her way towards her locker. It was Monday morning and even she was tired from having to get up early after having two days of sleeping all morning. She yawned and pushed her red hair out of her eyes as she opened her locker and started to get the books she would need.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron sighed as he got off his motorcycle. He was super tired after studying the whole night for his English exam. He walked to his locker and the usual crowd was surrounding him asking him what he did on the weekend. He didn't respond to any of them. He just sighed and walked to his English class.

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Jennifer was already sitting jn her seat in English when Cameron walked in. She didn't look up from the doodle she was drawing in the corner of the sheet of paper. After a minute or two she got bored and leaned back in her seat waiting for the teacher to arrive.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Once he sat down all the cheerleaders came over to him, he smiled at them. He then saw that girl Jennifer doodling.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Jen smirked to herself as the cheerleeders started gushing around Cameron. Personally she didn't quite understand why they were so obsessed with him but then again, she wasn't a cheerleader.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Cam noticed Jennifer's smirk. He waved and smiled at her. All the cheerleaders glared fiercely at Jennifer. They all gathered together talking about her. "Who is she? Yeah! Why did Cam wave to her?" They were saying.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Jen rolled her eyes at him and gave the cheerleaders a sweet smile. She turned away from them again as the teacher walked into the classroom finally.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Mrs. Wilke came in and gave Cameron the sweetest smile. Cam was all the teachers favorite, he was the perfect student. He waved at Mrs. Wilke and gave her one of his best smiles.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Jen made a face when Mrs Wilke walked in. She wasn't exactly Mrs Wilke's favourite person - and that was putting it lightly. She saw Cameron wave at and rolled her eyes again. What was with that guy?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He saw Jennifer roll her eyes at him. "Mrs. Newton, is something bothering you?" Mrs. Wilke said. Cam snickered quietly while the cheerleader gave her smug looks.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "Would you like the list?" Jen asked and looked at the teacher with a look that said she wasn't about to back down.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, that is quite alright, Mrs. Newton. Although, I would like you to answer this first question: How many casualties were in the War of Polithed?" She said with her hands folded.

(Made up war btw)

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "Don't you know miss?" Jen asked and smiled sweetly at Mrs Wilke. "I mean considering it is your job and you are actually paid to be here it would be kinda good if you knew the answers."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Mrs. Wilke glared at her but Cameron interrupted. "198 Mrs. Wilkes." Mrs. Wilkes smiles at Cameron. "Thank you, Cameron, that is correct. Mrs. Newton? For that tone I want you to write a 5 page essay on the War of Polithed, and judging by the way you don't seem to know anything about that, I am assigning Cameron James to help you."

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Jen tried not to let her annoyance show. "Miss you know I'm not going to do it, wouldn't it be easier to give him a detention or send me to the head's office?" She suggested, hoping her teacher would change her mind.

((By head I meant Head Teacher, or principal (?). I think that's the right word. Just to avoid any possible confusion. Lol :3))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm... My mind is made up, Mrs. Newton. Cameron you will be helping Mrs. Newton." Cameron nodded his head. "Okay, Mrs. Wilkes."

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Jen groaned. "Fine. But can I get sent out anyway?" She asked suddenly losing all interest in staying in the boring class.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine, Cameron assist Mrs. Newton to the library where you two can start on her essay." Cameron nodded getting his things together. "There now, Mrs. Newton. Go!" Cam waits by the door for Jennifer.

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Jen grinned and jumped up, grabbing her things and walking to the door. "Thanks Miss." She waved over her shoulder as she walked out. "See you tomorrow!" She called from half way down the corridor.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Cam runs after her. "Jennifer! We have to go to the library, which is the other way." He stops her.

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Jennifer looked up at Cameron. "Oh darn. You're right." She said the sarcasm thick in her voice. "I guess I'll just turn around and go up there right away so I can spend my time working on the essay for the teacher who won't even read the stupid thing anyway."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Jennifer. Come on, just for a little bit? Please?" He says with his best smile.

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "What's the point?" Jennifer asked him. "I could write the best damn essay ever and she'll still tell me it isn't good enough." She took a step back from him. "Not that you'd know about that though." She muttered and started walking again.

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments ((Hey :) ))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He stopped her again. "Come on, maybe she won't she seems to like me. So maybe that'll help ya." He smiled at her again. "Okay, how about a deal?"

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Jen rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "Why would I be interested in a deal with you?" She asked harshly. She stayed where she was though, interested in what he had to say.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He rolled his eyes and smirked at her. "Well, if you want to know the deal follow me." He turned his back to her and started walking towards the library.

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Jen made a face at his back. "Just tell me the stupid deal." She called to him, still standing where he had left her.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope!" He called over his shoulder. "You have to follow if you want to know the deal." He smirked as he walked away knowing no guy ever walked away from her.

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Jen cursed under her breath and tried to convince herself she didn't care, that whatever he had to say wasn't important but her curiosity won. With a great load of reluctance she followed after him to the library.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

When she came in he was already sitting down reading his book. "So your curiosity won, eh?" He said when she was near enough to hear him, and without looking up from his book.

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Jen glared at him as she sat down a few seats away from him. She leaned back in her chair and without saying a word waited for him to speak.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He didn't speak just kept reading, knowing she was waiting for him to tell her the deal.

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Jen rolled her eyes and started to fiddle with her hair as she waited, growing more impatient with every second that passed.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He was smirking into his book as she started to fiddle in her seat, but he continued to read. He began whistling 'Zip a dee doo dah' under his breath.

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "Oh for goodness sake. Tell me or I'm gone. And I won't come back this time." Jen said leaning forward in her seat.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed. "Alright, alright." He marked his place in the book and set it down. "I have a proposal, that if you do your essay I will personally ask Mrs. Wilkes to stop bothering you. Sound like a good deal or no?"

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Jen smirked. "You're real cute." She leaned back in her seat and shook her head. "Real cute." She rolled her eyes and sighed. "It isn't a bad deal but one, I'm not doing the essay for that cow and two, Mrs Wilkes would have to change her entire lifestyle to stop bothering me."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9