Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Faith We Hold: The Living Witness of Luther and the Augsburg Confession
This topic is about The Faith We Hold
Book Cover Help > Please add cover

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah | 124 comments I uploaded a scan of it here:
https://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/...

I have about a gazillion books that I'm going to want to upload images for eventually (okay, somewhere between 60-100), is it better to apply to become a librarian or just to post them here one-by-one?

message 2: by Nanaa (new)

Nanaa (xxmzsmilesxx) | 1167 comments You can do both. :)
Also I can't access your photo because it's on private. It's either make your profile public or upload it onto a public site and link it here.

message 3: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah | 124 comments Oops! I think I fixed it so that it's viewable by Goodreads members. (I don't mind having my PROFILE viewable, but it frustrates me that ALL of my bookshelves also have to be viewable for that to happen. Or am I reading that incorrectly? It seems an awfully strange way to do it.)

message 4: by Nanaa (new)

Nanaa (xxmzsmilesxx) | 1167 comments LOL yeah your bookshelves are viewable. I guess if you want, every time you make a request you can make it public and when it's fulfilled you can private your account. It's a hassle but if you want your privacy I guess the hassle is worth it.

Also the cover (perfectly scanned) has been updated by another librarian. :)

message 5: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah | 124 comments I am totally going to do that. Which is a pain, but I'm in a very public job and it just takes ONE person who has an axe to grind.

Thanks!

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41973 comments Mod
If you link to the image directly (e.g. https://d.gr-assets.com/photos/142265...) it will be accessible even with your profile set to private.