Historical Mystery Lovers discussion

Rants & Raves (Off Topic) > General Chit Chat

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 1634 comments Mod
Want to share something about your life? Need a shoulder to cry on? Someone to listen? We're here...

message 2: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) Hi all, just saw in another group that sadly Lauren's dad passed away a week or so ago. Whilst he was unwell it was sudden and a surprise.

Just thought I would post a message to this group to let everyone know.

message 3: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 691 comments She let me know in another group since we were paired up as reading challenge partners. I hope she and her family can find some comfort and peace in their shared love and memories.

message 4: by Audra (new)

Audra Bridges | 6 comments Hello all

message 5: by Benjamin L (new)

Benjamin L | 50 comments Audra wrote: "Hello all" [waves from behind a book]

message 6: by Sandy (last edited Dec 03, 2016 07:24AM) (new)

Sandy | 1061 comments The 2017 challenge sounds great - very interesting! Thanks for the idea and the coordinating.

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Sandy wrote: "The 2017 challenge sounds great - very interesting! Thanks for the idea and the coordinating."

Thanks, Sandy. Hope its as much of a hit as the Settings Challenge :0)

message 8: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Bok (regency_reader) | 65 comments I hope this is the right place to post this. Several months ago this group had S. K. Rizzolo as a featured author. She has a fabulous giveaway going right now—all her books, plus tea, a teapot, a kettle, and a guide to London! If you liked what you read, you might want to enter (I already have all her books but wanted to spread the love): https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog...

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Abigail wrote: "I hope this is the right place to post this. Several months ago this group had S. K. Rizzolo as a featured author. She has a fabulous giveaway going right now—all her books, plus tea, a teapot, a k..."

Thanks Abigail! This is the perfect place.