Time Travel discussion

Time Travel at the Movies > Tomorrowland

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lincoln, Temporal Jester (new)

Lincoln | 1290 comments Mod
I know very little about this movie, but I am very intrigued by the teaser trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k59g...

message 2: by Lincoln, Temporal Jester (new)

Anyone catch the new trailer during the super bowl?

message 3: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Everson (authorthomaseverson) I saw a trailer for it a few weeks prior on IMDB, and then the one tonight. I'm very interested to see this movie. The visuals look amazing.

message 4: by Nathan, First Tiger (new)

Nathan Coops (icoops) | 544 comments Mod
Looks cool. I also support the anchor-based time travel concept...

message 5: by Lincoln, Temporal Jester (new)

Went and saw me this movie...its 90% delicious with a 10% propaganda garbage and a terrible ending. Still fun and had at its core the reason I love time travel the eternal What if

My favorite future tech consisted of circular water suspended as if in zero gravity with a diver falling into the top of the circle and diving out of the bottom to yet another floating circle of water farther below.

message 6: by Tej (new)

Tej (theycallmemrglass) | 1727 comments Mod
Oh is there time travel in this movie?...havent had time to see this one yet, might have to catch up with it on blu ray.

message 7: by Glynn (new)

Glynn | 267 comments I saw this the other night and really enjoyed it. I liked the steampunk inventions that Frank comes up with. I was surprised this was a Disney movie but the kids having no mothers (either killed off or just not there) gave me a clue.