2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Melissa's February 2015 Reading Plan

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (last edited Feb 23, 2015 09:51PM) (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1351 comments Books I plan on reading in February:
The Blood Gospel by James Rollins and Rebecca Cantrell (The Order of the Sanguines #1)
City of Screams by James Rollins and Rebecca Cantrell (The Order of the Sanguines #0)
Pros and Cons by Janet Evanovich (Kate O'Hare #0.5)
The Heist by Janet Evanovich (Kate O'Hare #1)
Live Bait by P.J. Tracy (Monkeewrench #2)
The Lost by James Patterson (Witch & Wizard #5)
Blood Rites by Jim Butcher (Dresden Files #6)
Cold Granite by Stuart MacBride (Logan McRae #1)

The Blood Gospel (The Order of the Sanguines, #1) by James Rollins City of Screams (The Order of the Sanguines, #0.5) by James Rollins Pros and Cons (Fox and O'Hare, #0.5) by Janet Evanovich The Heist (Fox and O'Hare #1) by Janet Evanovich Live Bait (Monkeewrench #2) by P.J. Tracy The Lost (Witch & Wizard, #5) by James Patterson Blood Rites (The Dresden Files, #6) by Jim Butcher Cold Granite (Logan McRae, #1) by Stuart MacBride

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1351 comments Carved in Bone (Body Farm #1) by Jefferson Bass

Finished Carved in Bone by Jefferson Bass which was a rollover from January.

Starting Live Bait by P.J. Tracy.

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1351 comments Map of Bones (Sigma Force, #2) by James Rollins

Finished Map of Bones by James Rollins. This was a January rollover as well.

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) by Marissa Meyer

Starting Fairest by Marissa Meyer now. It isn't on my February list, but the library had it and I've been wanting to read it.

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1351 comments Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) by Marissa Meyer

Started and finished Fairest by Marissa Meyer yesterday. It was a short, quick read that I enjoyed quite a bit. Can't wait for Winter to come out in the fall.

message 5: by Melissa (last edited Feb 12, 2015 10:57AM) (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1351 comments I don't know why I make a "plan to read" list every month. I go to the library and mess it all up. I went yesterday and picked up Rogue Knight by Brandon Mull which is book 2 in the Five Kingdoms series and Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. The second book was in the "blind date with a book" shelf.

Rogue Knight by Brandon Mull Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1351 comments Live Bait (Monkeewrench #2) by P.J. Tracy

I finished reading Live Bait by P.J. Tracy early this morning (at work). I'm hoping to finish The Lost by James Patterson this weekend.

I started reading Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman this morning.

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1351 comments Completed:
The Lost by James Patterson
Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
The Shell Game by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
Pros and Cons by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1351 comments I finished reading Rogue Knight by Brandon Mull this morning, 4 ★.

The Rogue Knight (Five Kingdoms, #2) by Brandon Mull

I'm now reading:
The Heist by Janet Evanovich & Lee Goldberg (Fox and O'Hare book 1)
Blood Rites by Jim Butcher (Dresden Files book 6)

The Heist (Fox and O'Hare #1) by Janet Evanovich Blood Rites (The Dresden Files, #6) by Jim Butcher