The Quarterly Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Your Choice Books || 1st Quarter Read 2015 || Jan/Feb/Mar/Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} (last edited Jan 31, 2015 09:02PM) (new)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 1046 comments Mod
This thread will be used to discuss the two books that you chose from the Quarterly Reads Book Poll to read. It could be any book, so long as it filled the remaining two places of your Quarterly Read quota. So what did you choose to read from the list (asides from the two main reads)? What did you think?

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

message 2: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} (last edited Feb 03, 2015 02:16AM) (new)

I'm going to read Finnikin of the Rock and Talon. Really excited to read Finnikin of the Rock, though it'll be my first fantasy read from her and I'm used to reading the contemporary that she writes lol, what is everyone else reading?

Samantha (A History of Books) (ahistoryofbooksblog) | 217 comments Mod
I'm going to be reading Percy Jackson, except book number 2, Sea of Monsters and Let the Sky Fall. I might even read Talon as well, or maybe Ruby Red since I own a copy of that.

Lol, if I can get my hands on the other books on the I shall read them. I do want to read Let the Sky Fall~

Me too. I keep putting it off. I borrowed it from the library and never got around to it. I finally bought a copy so I HAVE to read it.

Lol yes, yes you do xD here's a good opportunity to do so!

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma (agoodyearinthelife) | 23 comments I own 'Finnikin of the Rock', so that's on my list, and I've had my eye on 'Let the Sky Fall' and 'Ruby Red' for a while, so I'd like to read those too.

I'm so tempted to read the whole list but well, I'll see how I go.

Finnikin of the Rock...I loved it (though it does have some flaws, but over all *.*). The ending was cute, relationship-wise.

Read Talon! Hmm I'm of a mixed opinion though....

Woo you're rocking your challenge! 2 to go!

Yep ^^ I totally...slowly getting there lol. Just the main reads now~ and with Name of the Wind almost in my hands, I can't wait !

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.