The Hunted| ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ discussion

MORTUS ORA > Tʜᴇ Wᴏᴏᴅʟᴀɴᴅ

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 214 comments The woodland is dark, depressing and terrifying. As an incredible survivor of the war, there are rumours the ghosts of the dead haunt the woodland, forever trapped in its heart. The woodland itself spreads for miles in every direction, sparser on the outskirts and unbelieveably thick in the centre. The woodland is a favourite hiding place for mutants. You can almost find nothing inside, but can easily grow lost in a matter of minutes, depending how far in you venture. The only proper traces of life are many skeletons and rotting corpses littered in various places, and one old caravan smothered in overgrowth and splattered with blood.

(view spoiler)

message 2: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 17 comments Johnathan sat in a tree, attempting to work on his powers. Despite being older than some of the other mutants, he honestly sucked at doing anything. He stuck his hand out and over his fist, a small force field grew. He attempted to make it larger and soon it was the size of a TV. That was honestly the best he'd ever done and he smiled slightly until it disappeared with a flash, the momentum knocking him from the tree and onto his back. "Ouch..." Johnathan muttered.

message 3: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 127 comments Andrea was walking around, she wasn't feeling threatened. She had sunglasses over her eyes and was wearing a black leather jacket with red skinny jeans and a Iron Maiden shirt which was paired with black combat boots. The brunette was looking around for any old camping trailers that was abandoned so she could raid them for some supplies.

message 4: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 17 comments Johnathan got up and pushed some of his black bangs out of his eyes and wiped some dirt off of his Pierce The Veil shirt. He sighed then got ready to run when he heard the sound of someone else walking through the woods. Why would anyone else be there? The worst thoughts possible ran through his head as he climbed back up into the tree, but higher that time so he wouldn't be spotted. It didn't go through his mind that he might seem a bit stalkerish.

message 5: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 127 comments Andi pulled her collar up higher knowing she felt high alert. She didn't get her major ability until last year so she had some control unless she panicked which was usually when she was scared. She pulled a lighter out of her pocket and twirled it in between her fingers feeling the cool metal. She knew it wasn't the best to leave her little brother hiding but she knew it was best because if hunters were around he'd try to save her by using the teleportation he can't control very well.

message 6: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 17 comments Johnathan realized that this girl was probably a mutant because she didn't look lost and the only people who knew the woods well were mutants, but it was better to be safe than sorry. He slowly climbed down the tree back down to his original spot on one of the thick branches. He played with a metal bracelet on his right wrist and looked up at the branches farther up, hoping that she didn't notice him.

message 7: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 127 comments The seventeen year old pulled the sunglasses off and scanned the area. Her boots were covered in mud from the long trek she's made so far. If the world wasn't messed up people could say she's pretty with her round brown eyes and her prefect tan complexion suited with her dark brown hair but she never cared much on her appearance anymore. Her first thought was survival for her and Christopher.

message 8: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 17 comments Johnathan himself was pale with long black hair and chocolate brown eyes. He wore normal jeans and a plaid shirt over band shirt. So he looked pretty interesting. He snuck a glance at the girl, wondering why she was there if not to work on her powers like he was. That was the only reason he ever went into the woods. "Hey!" he called down to her despite his awkward exterior.

message 9: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 127 comments Andrea jumped and defensive position. She wasn't one who was nice around many people. "I'm in no mood to start a fight," she hissed out. She really only wanted some food and water then hike back to her brother before dark. Her lighter was gripped in her right hand tightly as she looked around for the person. She hated the thought of her vision being normal but she would deal.

message 10: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 17 comments Johnathan put his hands up in surrender. "I'm not here to start a fight," he said simply and jumped down from the tree. "I'm not a hunter and I doubt that you are either due to you knowing this area." He didn't really know why he was talking to her. It was probably just because he was bored or another lame reason like that.

message 11: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 127 comments Andrea didn't relax but she stood up. "No I'm just looking for trailers to raid for supplies." She took deep breaths but felt the metal start to heat up. Calm down, she told herself. She needed to will herself not to burn anything. "Now if you excuse me I'd like to go back to my search," she looked down at her fisted hand.

message 12: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 127 comments ((Hello?))

message 13: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 17 comments Johnathan shrugged, running a hand through his hair once more. "Okay, I'll try not to bug you- which I seem to be so amazing at," he joked with a small smirk. He put his hands in his pockets and rocked back and forth on his feet, waiting for her to go and run off in her searches for supplies.

message 14: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 127 comments Andi unzipped her black jacket. She wrapped her arms around her sides and took deep breaths. She felt herself slowly calm but her eyes showed a red tint in the brown showing her power.

message 15: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 17 comments He, once again, put his hands up in an act of surrender. "Hey, you okay?" Johnathan asked, taking a step towards her. Surprisingly, he actually cared whether or not she was alright unlike a lot of others.

message 16: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 127 comments Andrea had pushed him away and started on her way leaving him. She wasn't a people person and needed to find food for her brother and herself.

message 17: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 17 comments He grabbed her by the arm, pulling her back. Concern flickered in his dark eyes. "Are you okay?" He repeated with an unshaking voice.

message 18: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 127 comments Andi looked at him with a death glare. "I'm nothing to concern you so I'm finishing my task." She pulled away and started jogging away.

message 19: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 17 comments "Yeah well I find that worrying about others comes naturally!" he called to her, but stayed put. He wasn't going to chase after her.

The Hunted| ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread