What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Supernatural series to do w/ dispelling curses,one has an old lady that love to play pinball.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ethan (new)

Ethan West (ethanwest) | 1 comments I think this was published in the late 90's/ early 2000's. The books had black and white "sketched" covers. It would've been at about an Artemis Foul reading level so 4th to 12th grade. The stories tended to be very tense but not gory and the plot always involved a kid and a caretaker going to (location) and finding strange things that lead to stopping a curse. I could've sworn it was an author with a last name from t-z it was at the end of the fiction section I just can't remember if it was the t-z end or the a-d end for author's name. The books were relatively short as well, easy to read in 1-5 sittings.

Write a more detailed description of your book in the message box. Include as much information as you can remember about the book, such as: the genre, the intended age-range, the author, the plot, the characters, the setting, the illustrations and even the book cover. It is often helpful to include when you read the book. This helps narrow the search to books that would have been published at that time.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Ethan, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Ethan, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.