Pokéworld discussion

RANDOM! > MODERATORS DISCUSSION

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Azure (last edited Jan 30, 2015 01:18AM) (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) This is a thread for moderators. I made this because I think that there should be a platform where Mods can discuss their next actions, and stuff like unblocking and banning people.

message 2: by Azure (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) Topic: How should we 'Galvatulize" (pardon the pun) this group?

message 3: by Azure (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) I've sent out a message to everyone. Also, please note that unless you are a mod, your comments should NOT appear here. They should be on the "Questions? Comments? Requests? Feedback?" thread, under the "POKEMON LEAGUES AND TOURNAMENTS" thread. And don't worry, I will NOT delete a mod's comments (I know who's a mod and who's not), only a non-moderator.

message 4: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Kk cool, it's nice that you're working so hard to get this group back up! :D

message 5: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Oh boyz

message 6: by Azure (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) :)

message 7: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments This is just me, but maybe we should restart the RP altogether. I mean we got some deleted members and some people who aren't active anymore. Guess I am also saying that cause I have way too many characters. XP

message 8: by Azure (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) I don't know about that... I mean we have that ongoing storyline about Mitsuka and minion. Not to mention Azure popping up and scaring minion XD

message 9: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Like I said, maybe it was just me. I think I should be the one to clear out my characters cause there are some I have made I don't wanna RP anymore.

message 10: by Azure (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) So you could delete them on the characters threads

message 11: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments I know. doing that right now actually. :P

message 12: by Azure (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) Oh yeah, who does Mitsuka and Minion?

message 13: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Um...let me check...I think it's Moonflower but don't quote me on that.

message 14: by Azure (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) Ok thx. Can somebody tell her to reply? ((bye g2g))

message 15: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments I'll try. ((see ya! I need to go as well.))

message 16: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Sakura isn't on here anymore tho. She role-plays Mitsuka.

message 17: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Me too. :( anyone know why she left?

I agree with Random on restarting the RP. For one things, I missed SO much I don't even know where we are anymore. But the rp may have gotten off track. I can label it as finished like the other ones and we can start up a new story again, what do you guys think?

message 18: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Restart sounds fun

message 19: by Azure (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) I guess. But can we preserve the storyline for minion and mitsuka with mitsuka being played by moonflower? ((Some jerks were bullying her? Who are they?! Must destroy! *Mega Evolves*))

message 20: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Well, I dont know, since Sakura isn't in anymore it might be weird. I think that storyline is kind of done now.

message 21: by Azure (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) There's still a cliffhanger for froggie and all the others who are stuck battling magnezone. That's worse.

message 22: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Honestly, it was kind of done.

message 23: by Azure (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) I suppose so...

message 24: by Azure (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) Anyway, now for the next topic: How will we get more people to join?

message 25: by Azure (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) I think we should make a goal of getting at least 50 people in this group.

message 26: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments We have so many people already! In all honesty, I'm happy with this amount. If we really need more people, just invite everyone on your friends list.

message 27: by Azure (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) I know, but at least half of them don't come on very much.

message 28: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Feb 01, 2015 08:36PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments I don't think it really matters. I would rather have a group with really good friends I know well than a huge group with people I don't know at all. Besides, I like smaller rps.

message 29: by Azure (last edited Feb 01, 2015 08:37PM) (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) True dat XD
So maybe we'll make it that the mods assess the people who try to join this group.

message 30: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Feb 01, 2015 08:44PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Uh, that seems excessive. This is a pretty chill group, you know? There aren't many rules outside of the Rp. I think we just let what happens happen, and go with the flow.

message 31: by Azure (new)

Azure (absollutelyawesome) No as in see if they are actually going to rp and participate, not join this group just for the sake of it.