1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > TJ & Cookie Monster

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Ummm realistic things or vampires.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Wbu?

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Wait shouldn't we do characters?

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Oh yeah let's do it.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Ummmm like good girl bad boy?

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments (Where should they meet? Or sould they be friends.)

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments (Ok.)

Chris walked around the club with her drink in her hand looking for her friends. "Where the hell did they go?" She asked herself.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She looked around and sighed running her fingers through her hair. "This is what I get for agreeing to come with them." Chris muttered.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Ummmm fine." She Sai looking around for her friends.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Look I just met you and I'm trying to find my friends so if you'll excuse me." She said and walked past him.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "No leave me alone." She said walking away from him and sighed.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Chris sAt on the couch and sighed.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Yeah everything's fine." She said walking out the club

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "No please. I would rather walk." She said standing and walked out the door.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Chris stood outside and waited for one of her friends to pick her up.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Next day.

Chris sat in the library to study for a test that she had later on that day. She ran her fingers through her hair and tapped her pencil on her desk.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She looked up at Kenton and sighed. "Oh it's you. Well hi. You're Kenton right? The guy with the motor cycle?" Chris asked.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Not in particular no...." She said still looking up at him.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Chris sighed. "Alright one ride." She said and held out her hand. "I'm Chris by the way."

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Okay....." She said nodding.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Okay....." She said nodding.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She grabs the helmet and sat on the back of the bike.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "This was nice.....I had fun." She said looking at him and gave a smile.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Ok thanks. I'll see you tomorrow." Chris said and walked into her house.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Nothing." She said fixing her hair up.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Ok." She said and got ready for the party.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "No not really." She said grabbing the helmet and sat on the bike.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Wait why would I want to drink?" She asked and got of the bike once they got there.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments A guy stumbled out of the abandoned house and pulled Chris over to him by the waist. "Hey Kenton. Who's this little fine chicky?" He asked eyeing Chris over.

"Hey let me go!" She said pushing him away from her.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Aww come on little chicky. I don't bite......much." He said smirking. "Hey Kenton is this your girl or a friend?" He asked.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Chris turned and looked at Kenton raising an eyebrow. "Come on let's just go inside."

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "It's fine. I'm used to it." She said sighing and ran her fingers through her hair.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Sure." She said looking at him.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "What is it?" She asked after taking a sip.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "It's good." She said giving a small smile.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She shook her head. "No this is actually my first time." Chris said.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Kind of." She said leaning her head on the bed post.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Why stay with me though?" She asked looking him in the eye.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Why stay with me though?" She asked looking him in the eye.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She smiled. "Why a good girl like me though?"

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She smiled. "Why a good girl like me though?"

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Chris kissed him back slowly and carefully.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "I wouldn't care."

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She nodded. "I would."

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "No not really." She said softly.

« previous 1