Being A Girl discussion

Help/Advice > Death/Loss

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

Angel (angelyh) | 2591 comments Mod
Has a pet, family member, or friend passed on recently? Come here to express your grief and/or emotions.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sigh... Suicide is horrible.

message 3: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

It truly is.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

My bf friend committed suiside how can I help my bf

message 6: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments Support him, you don't have to give him words all the time and sorry is only effective if said once. Stay close to him so he will know that no matter what shakes his life you're there and you will be there. Comfort him, bake give him time to think and have peace.

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 173 comments Wolf dragon wrote: "My bf friend committed suiside how can I help my bf"

Just let him know you're there for him.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok I'll try I feel so bad

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Have u ever been so close to someone u feel what they feel even if they don't tell u

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I knew he was sad before he told me we where texting I am going to be there for him what do I do stay silent or try and cheer him up try to get him out on dates or let him stay home

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll ask him he. Is showering right now he was going to get his friend and hes friend commented suiside right there as he was opening the door

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ik he said I couldn't do anything to save him I think he thinks he could of stopped it

message 13: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments Oh no! Don't let him go down that road of thought it will just get worst. He couldn't have done anything, the friend will still have done it if he was determined.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ik ik I told him that butu know there is always going to be the what ifs

message 15: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments Am starting to hate that word, it's understandable to think so. Try to be a standing rock for him not rock literally, you know what I mean.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I gtg for dinner

message 17: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments Good luck. *kisses*

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sigh back

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I suck at cheering people up

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't cheer my best friend up she just broke up with her bf and my bf is still gone

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I feel like the worlds crashing down around me

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He broke up with her idk y
I'm so sad I'm crying I just want all this pain to stop

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I think so two I can drop my friends drama but I refuse to walk away from my bf

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

My bf is cooking right now holds my belly I'm one of those people who picks up others emotions

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

It can be right now it is idk y though I'm ok now

message 26: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments Stay calm, just focus on yours now. Your bf. You don't have to say words just hang with each other and be there for each.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I am I'm just going to avoide drama

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

You know it's funny I'm so close to my bf and for once I feel like I can't say anything

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Cayla. Don't worry about me.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha I'm always going to worry bout u ur next to taylor sorry but it's true

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ur one of the people's drama I refuse to drop!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha. I'll be fine. I'm serious drop it. But did laura and her bf break up?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Idk yet and nope not dropping it :p
I need some drama
Taylor's drama will last two days t the most

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok.

message 35: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments All my puppies (eight) died when I left them with my grandma.

message 36: by Tara (new)

Tara Higgins | 64 comments Oh! That is terrible:( That it is always ad when animals die. I hope you feel better.

message 37: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments I do, kid if hard to stay mad at her though.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

My great grandma died a bit ago. Even though she was a great grandma I was really close to her. I was surprised when I was happy she had finally passed away. She had been struggling. I miss her, but not in a way were I cry my eyes out.

message 39: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments awww dont worry, she have lived her time here and has conclude her purpose. Now its your turn

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

No not yet. Grandma and mom have to go first
Yeah she lived a great life

message 41: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments I didn't mean your turn to die lol

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I know xD

message 43: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments I'm so sorry, that's a terrible thing to happen to anyone. May all the strength in the world be with you.

message 44: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

My heart goes out to you.
But you're also a guy, so bye!

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 441 comments Kaneki Ken wrote: "My friend passed away last Friday. I'm numb to the world."

I'm sorry. :(

message 47: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) Yesterday was my great grandpa's death anniversary :( I miss him soso much.

message 48: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

Kaneki Ken wrote: "My grandmas friend died a few weeks ago. She was like a second grandma to me. I miss her very much." :(

message 49: by Brie (new)

Brie *Readers Rule!* (readersrule) | 10 comments I had a cat named MoMo... He died on December 24th, 2011, because of an idiot vet.
I miss him so much. He helped me get through a nasty breakup with one of my friends, he listened to me cry, complain, and so much more. December 24th is a miserable day. I try not to let it show.
But, a couple days after his death, my now boyfriend and I kissed for the first time. So that's how I knew he would watch over me.

message 50: by The Gr33nB34n (new)

The Gr33nB34n (Tits.) (willyouowomyuwu) | 12 comments deleted user wrote: "I knew he was sad before he told me we where texting I am going to be there for him what do I do stay silent or try and cheer him up try to get him out on dates or let him stay home"

when I try to cheer someone up, it usual works, is I get super sappy. (this only works with shy/tiny people) I pull them into my lap, cradle them like a baby and tell them everything will be okay in a baby voice. They usually complain but you just took their mind off of whatever they were upset about. Sometimes, a simple hug or cuddle can make someone feel noticed and appreciated so it helps a lot more that you think it would. If he wants space, give him space but regularly do things like make him food, do his laundry etc.. just mundane tasks to keep him at bay. Get him things to cheer him up, maybe that game he was eyeing a week earlier, or a movie or even his favorite food/take out place. Don't try and get him to do things and make sure you don't get frustrated otherwise it'll make it worse. if you say "i'm really trying.." or something similar to that it'll only make him feel worse.