Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Jacqueline Noir
This topic is about Jacqueline Noir
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Cover Help > Need to change cover...

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacqueline (last edited Jan 29, 2015 07:53PM) (new)

Jacqueline Noir (jacquelinenoir) I put the 'coming soon' image as my cover placeholder and now I have my cover. I need to update it to show that instead. Can you please delete that photo?

message 2: by Nanaa (last edited Jan 30, 2015 01:30AM) (new)

Nanaa (xxmzsmilesxx) | 1167 comments I'm not sure what book you're talking about because when I look at your profile there's only two books, both with covers on it. Can you please link your book and also do the same next time you have a request. It really makes librarians lives easier :)

message 3: by Debbe (new)

Debbe May (kygal2009) | 1 comments The out of print book cover appears on my author dashboard. I was going to upload the revised book version there, but it just gave me a link to other editions. Is there a way I can change that picture. Since I can't get rid of that out of print book, I want it relegated to irrelevancy as much as possible and I don't really want it to show up anywhere except where it has to.

message 4: by Paula (last edited Jan 30, 2015 12:14PM) (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments You can set the default edition that displays by following the instructions in msg 4 in the link below

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

And please start new threads rather than tagging on to another one

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.