THE Group for Authors! discussion

Kevin Klehr
This topic is about Kevin Klehr
Publishing and Promoting > The Author Take Over

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Klehr (goodreadscomkevink) | 102 comments Recently a friend made many more sales of her book after being part of an Author Take Over.

It's a Face Book trend and in her own words said-

"There's a new fad going on where certain face book people actually give you administration to their page for a prescribed period of time. You can talk about whatever you want and randomly just offer free copies for different reasons. These are typically bloggers and reviewers, but sometimes other authors will do it too."

Has anyone else done this? Was it successful?

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) | 398 comments Never heard of it, but intrigued.

message 3: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Kulish | 10 comments This is the first I've heard of it too! Does it need to be reciprocated? Is there a link you can share with is or is it by invitation only? Sounds like something I'd love to participate in!

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat Bourgeois (katbourgeois) | 23 comments Although it seems to be offered at a lot of pages, this is all I found that actually explained it. I have a non-fiction book, How to Get a Job in 90 Days, and don't think it would fit in as these seem to be romance-oriented, but I could be wrong. I look forward to what you all find out. It looks like fun!

message 5: by Dari (new)

Dari Ghaznavi (createspacecomdarigi) | 1 comments I have given the administration right to a fellow writer, publicist, agent, proof reader, editor etc, so he can fix my FB and other social media sites.
It has worked out well for me.
Patrick Stafford is my recommendation.
Dari
#1 best seller author of SEX DRUGS & ISLAM: Autobiography of an X-Fighter pilot.
Please check it out, it will blow your mind.

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat Bourgeois (katbourgeois) | 23 comments I forgot to put the link to the explanation of Author Takeover, sorry! http://booknooknuts.blogspot.com/p/au...