Ask Food discussion

Applications > Apply For Your Food

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

-adonis ❰Stitched you up, put you together With cotton and feather Gave you love, put my heart inside you Oh what could I do When you started talking  (the_deadly_fanboy) | 49 comments Mod
Simple template here
Food Name:
Nickname for your food: (What people can/should call it by)
Appearance:
Personality:
Category:

-adonis ❰Stitched you up, put you together With cotton and feather Gave you love, put my heart inside you Oh what could I do When you started talking  (the_deadly_fanboy) | 49 comments Mod
Food Name: Eggplant
Nickname for your food: Master Plant
Appearance:

Personality: Nice, sweet, and funny, but if you make him mad, he will be ruthless and remorseless
Category: Veggie

message 4: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (last edited Jan 29, 2015 06:37PM) (new)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 18 comments Mod

A P P R O V E D

Oh. I thought it was implied but...okay

Edited

message 10: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) 『๖ۣۜTʀɪssᴄᴀʀ 』نوجوان پرندوں wrote: "

"

DUDE that's my favorite ice cream in the world.

xD

message 12: by low (last edited Jan 30, 2015 03:55PM) (new)

low (lows) | 4 comments Mod
(Hopefully Triss didn't apply for Cupcake. I can't see her application because I'm on mobile xD)

Food Name: Cupcake
Nickname For Your Food: Sprinkles
Appearance: She is a blue cupcake with chocolate frosting and multicolored sprinkles on top.
Personality: Cupcake is a nice cupcake. She (can we gender-ize food?) is friendly with all the other foods. Watch out for the occasional sass >:)
Category: Dessert

message 13: by low (new)

low (lows) | 4 comments Mod
Wow. I really butchered the HTML XDD

I had ice cream Low.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 8 comments Food Name: Cinnamon Roll
Nickname for your food: Cinna-Roll
Appearance:
Personality: A total sweetheart; loves and cares for everyone (especially children). Although nice, he hates being referred to as a "sticky bun" or being outdone by cookies and cakes.
Category: Desserts

message 18: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Feb 14, 2015 11:42AM) (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 8 comments WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!

message 19: by jenny (last edited Feb 27, 2015 04:03PM) (new)

jenny Food Name: Cheerios

Nickname for your food: Whole-y (Get it, it has a hole and is also whole grain...Unless someone can think of a better one...XD)

Appearance:

Personality: Cheerios is very happy-go-lucky. She is always very simple, but gets you going in the mornings without the annoying alarm clock or water bucket being tossed in your face. You can always count on her! Best friends with Milk, but sometimes insists on taking some time alone...Most of the time, Cheerios enjoys floating around her BFF. Gets along with other cereal quite well, too! Especially Fruit Loops, since they have more similarities.

Category: Cereal/breakfast foods/grains

message 21: by jenny (new)

jenny Awesome.