Call to Arms (Skyrim Role Play) discussion

Whiterun Hold > Whiterun: Exterior

Comments Showing 1-50 of 280 (280 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Aelaine walked down the streets of Whiterun with a mix of pride and boredom. After she had returned to the hall of the companions to turn in her job she took her gold with her down to the market to buy some food and get her armor and weapons worked on at the smiths before returning home to the hall.

She was now finishing up her food shopping and walking back to pick up her gear.

message 3: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) Chandra skipped along the street stopping and looking at the stalls

message 4: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) She looked up at Aelaine and smiled. "Hello how was your day?"

message 5: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) She looked over at the newcomer, after a few seconds she came to the conclusion that she didn't know her.

"um... it's going fine i guess" she answered with a shrug

message 6: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "I'm Chandra nice to meet you." She said holding out her hand smiling

message 7: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) she looked at her hand and looked back up to her. "Aelaine" she said as she shook her hand. "is there something you wanted from me?" she asked

message 8: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) Chandra stood there for a moment thinking then looked at Aelaine with awe. "By the Divines, Your a Companion! I've heard so much about you! It's a pleasure to meet you!" She cheered joyfully

message 9: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Her eyes popped open wide, she never got used to the fame of being a companion, she blushed a bit and smiled. "Yeah, i'm with the companions" she answered,

message 10: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "I tried for the Companions but I didn't get in, they said something along the lines of 'You wont be able to handle your self in battle...' which I can." She said trailing off whilst looking a bit down

message 11: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "oh, you must have talked to Vilkas" she said crossing her arms, "he says that to everyone that wants to join" she said. she started walking a bit and waved for her to follow, "im going to pick up my gear from the smiths, we can walk and talk and who knows maybe we can stop by the great hall" she nodded and kept walking but not to fast in case she followed

message 12: by Limmy-Sama!! (last edited Jan 30, 2015 01:15AM) (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) Chandra caught up to Aelaine and walked along beside her. "Do you get around Skyrim often?" She asked casually

message 13: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "yeah, whenever i have a job i get to travel all over, or whenever i just feel like it go out for a week or two to see the world and hone my skills" she answered

message 14: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Cool. I like to wounder around Skyrim, help people in need, collect relics and ancient tomes." She said pointing at her sword and bow. "Can you tell me what they are?" Chandra smirked feeling smart

message 15: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) She slowed her paced as she looked at them, she loved weapons and knew most if not all of them but couldn't say she saw these before. "no. i couldn't say, i haven't seen those before at all" she told her

message 16: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Well this one is the Daedric artifact Dawnbreaker, and this is the Aedric artifact Auriel's bow!" She said blushing a little, "My parents found this when I was young, It's my personal favorite." She said holding out the bow

message 17: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) she slowly reached out to the bow and lightly ran her fingers along it, feeling the markings and admiring it masterful craftsmanship. "it definitely is a fine weapon to treasure, take good care of it and it'll return the favorite" she said with a smile and stopped walking as they where now in front of the Skyforge outside of the companions great hall.

message 18: by Limmy-Sama!! (last edited Jan 30, 2015 02:06AM) (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "It is indeed. Oo the Skyforge, I heard it's the best in Skyrim. I haven't been this close to Jorrvaskr in a while." She said admiring the architecture. "So what are we doing here?"

message 19: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "whenever my armor and weapons get a little worse for wear after a job i bring them here to be repaired, they should be done now" she said as she started walking up the stairs

message 20: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Do you have any enchantments? I could enchant them if you want?" She asked blushing a little

message 21: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) she shrugged, "im not good with magic so i haven't tried enchanting them at all" she said as she picked up her from Eorlund and gave him a hug before walking back to Chandra.

message 22: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "I know some really useful enchantments you know? Hay have you ever been to Dragons Reach?" Chandra asked

message 23: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) she nodded and stopped once they got to the bottom of the stairs, "yes, i know the Jarl. I've worked for him a few times when im not doing other companion work" she said. "I also work with the them in training the hold guards from time to time"

message 24: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "We should go on a quest together some time." She said resting her arm on Aelaine's shoulder

message 25: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) she thought about it for a few moments and shrugged, she preferred to travel with either a shield-brother or sister from the companions but she figured it could be a good experience for her if it were to happen. "sure, whenever I don't have a job I could make time for it I'm sure" she replied

message 26: by Limmy-Sama!! (last edited Jan 30, 2015 02:44AM) (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Yay! Where gonna be good friends I can tell." Chandra said excitedly. "You know I've never had any real friends before..." She said looking up into the heavens

message 27: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) she smiled a bit, "then I'll gladly be your first friend" she said as she walked to a place beside the building Jorrvaskr. She put down her gear she just picked up and started to strip out of her normal city clothes so she could put her armor on.

message 28: by Limmy-Sama!! (last edited Jan 30, 2015 03:03AM) (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Um...Aelaine, don't you have a room or something?" Chandra asked turning around and her face turning red

message 29: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) she looked back to her confused, "yes but why go there when i can do it here?" she asked, after a few seconds she realized what she meant by it and laughed a little, "oh, your worried about me changing in public?" she asked

message 30: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Ah...yes. There are some creeps who live in this city you know?" Chandra said feeling embarrassed

message 31: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) she shrugged, "no real problem, nobody will see me here unless they climb that wall plus only companions are around here and before i got my own room in Jorrvaskr i shared a room all the other companions so they've seen me naked before" she said while she continued getting dressed. "it's also a thing in the companions that this is something you'd have to get used to since your always around people, even when you travel as a team you see each other naked at some point" she said as she finished getting dressed. "and done" she said

((she's now wearing the outfit in her profile))

message 32: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Oh, we had private rooms in the Collage at Winterhold, though people could still burn your cloths off." Chandra sighed. "Nice armor you got, make it your self?"

message 33: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) she nodded, "yeah, it was the first set of armor i made i keep it up to date by improving it whenever i can" she said and put her swords in place on her, her Nordic Blade on her hip and her Dragonbone Sword on her back. "you said you were in the college right? what's that like? I've always wondered how different it could be to the companions"

message 34: by Limmy-Sama!! (last edited Jan 30, 2015 03:43AM) (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Well it's cold, quiet, lots of books." Chandra smiled widely "It was fun! I learnt lots!"

message 35: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "What is the companions like?"

message 36: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) she crossed her arms, "honestly? that sounds so boring, where's the adventure and thrill of the hunt in that" she said

message 37: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "well it's like going on an adventure everyday, you live together, fight together and eat together so you become family. you get paid for your skills and become famous for it too" she said

message 38: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "That's what I do now. Any way I was to young then to go out fighting things. Plus I bet you can't do this." She held out her hand and a single flame appeared in her hand

message 39: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Sounds pretty fun, far better then just wondering the wilds by yourself."

message 40: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) ((I love Fairy Tail))

message 41: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) she watched her and shook her head, "nope, i have no magical skills whatsoever" she said, "but I've gotten this far without it so i don't really need it" she said, "it is impressive though"

"it is fun, being a companion is my life and exploring the wilds is fantastic" she added in

((it is an awesome anime))

message 42: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "I wish I could join." Chandra sighed

message 43: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "why not try?" she simply asked, "we could always use more people around, with everyone joining either the imperials or the stormcloaks we don't have nearly as much as we used to." she said, "plus you could possibly be the first mage companion and inspire more mages to join" she suggested

message 44: by Limmy-Sama!! (last edited Jan 30, 2015 04:06AM) (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) "Your right! I'll give it another crack!" She said hugging her

message 45: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) she was surprised at the hug but let it run its course anyway, after she finished the hug she nodded, "lets go then" she said

((im going to create another topic for jorrvaskr))

message 46: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) ((Sorry about the short sentences I'm just in a hurry cause I'm doing two RP at one and some serious S***'s going in it so yeah))

message 47: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) ((no problem))

message 48: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Aelaine was walking the streets early in the morning, she had just got back from the long quiet walk from shimmermist cave and tried her hardest not to think too much about it. luckily for here nobody was out this early to see her so she walked to Jorrvaskr

message 49: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Cyren walked into the city along side Drew and Chandra, he didn't walk far, he kept his hood up and his eye's open for any Nord's that might have a problem with him. it wasn't like he was scared, he just wasn't in the mood to kill anyone that would try fighting him... at least right now he wasn't.

message 50: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) ((I'm am Back!!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6