message 2: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments M or f

message 3: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments Okay
Name: James

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments OK

message 5: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments Okay))
James falls asleep

message 6: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "Who is it"

message 7: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments Come in" James says

message 8: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He looks at her and smiles

message 9: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments night)) he smiles

message 10: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "hi"

message 11: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "im good you"

message 12: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "thanks your very beautiful" he says sitting up

message 13: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he smiles "is this a dream"

message 14: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he smiles and stands "how you get in"

message 15: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "oh yeah i did how you know where i lived"

message 16: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "then im dreaming and i love it" he says standing up

message 17: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he smiles at her

message 18: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "im 6"2'"

message 19: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "or i bend my head so you can" he says

message 20: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments looking at her

message 21: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he smiles at her

message 22: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He looks at her

message 23: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He hugs her

message 24: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He smiles and kissed her cheek

message 25: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He chuckles

message 26: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He sits by her

message 27: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He smiles looking in her eyes

message 28: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He kisses her back

message 29: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He smiles and kisses her

message 30: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He holds her waist and brings her close

message 31: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He kisses her neck and sensitive places

message 32: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He groans "work time"

message 33: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "same here" he says

message 34: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he kisses her and gets ready for work

message 35: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he wakes and leaves for work

message 36: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he was working morning shift as a waiter and midday at the mechanic

message 37: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he was waiting a table of two

message 38: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "hello my name is james and i'll be your waiter for the morning can i get you a drink to start with" he ask smiling

message 39: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "okay coming right up" he says heading to the pop machine

message 40: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he brings her drink "would you like a few minutes to order?" he asks

message 41: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "okay ill be back to get your order" he walks to his other tables passing their food to them

message 42: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he comes back to her "ready to order?"

message 43: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "okay itll be out in a few minutes" he says going to put her order in

message 44: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he smiles coming back "you seem farmiliar"

message 45: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "I think so" he says

message 46: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "okay but hurry i have tables to get" he says

message 47: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he smiles at her and kissed her

message 48: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "Hmm formiliar "he says

message 49: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He smiles "let me go see if you order is ready "

message 50: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He smiles

« previous 1 3 4