1 x 1 > ~Jesse + Haley~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments Here we are!

message 2: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments Yayyy

message 3: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments So what type of roleplay are you intrested in doing?

message 4: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments Idk You have any ideas? To be honest I didn't expect this to work.

message 5: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments Um, do you do supernatural? Futuristic? Post apoctolyptic? Totally up to you, but those are the ones I personally like to rp.

You didn't expect what to work?

message 6: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments I do just about anything, post apoctolyptic sounds cool. We could rp what would happen if the world actually went to shit, lol.
I didn't excpect gooreads to coprerate with me XD

message 7: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments Sounds good to me! Short cherries?

message 8: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments What is short cherries?

message 9: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments Character descriptions.

Name:
Occupation before the world fell apart:

Am I missing anything? And how did the world fall to shit? Zombies?

message 10: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments And we're doing MxF right? Or do you want to do doubles to make it even?

message 11: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments Name: Jesse
Occupation before the world fell apart: High school

Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/1...

Zombie apocolapse scenario.

message 12: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments We could do doubles, though I don't rp as a guy very much so sorry if Im not good at it.

message 13: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments Oh... That's a pleasant picture. Ok, so we'll do doubles then.

message 14: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments Alright. Would you like a desc of my male character then?

message 15: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments Yup, if that's alright.

message 16: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments Name: Sam

Jesse's older brother.
Desc: Same red eyes and hair as Jesse, accept his hair is a bit shorter and he is taller than her.

message 17: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments (back)

message 18: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments Name: Kira Lake
Occupation: High school, but worked at a local fast food place.
Appearance

~~~

Name: Max Pride
Appearance

((Sorry, I had to go do the dishes.))

message 19: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments Alright. Now that we know who we're rp'ing as, would you like to go first?

(Its fine lol)

message 20: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments ((Alright!))

Kira was walking home from school when they came. The zombies, that is. Her backpack hit her back with every stride, and her eyes were fixed on her feet. The first warning was the scream from across the street. The cry peirced the air, and Kira immediatly looked up to see a woman running in the opposite direction that she was walking. Confused, she looked up to see the mass of zombies moving at a considerable speed toward her. By now, more people had noticed the odd beings, and were running in the opposite direction, calling out for loved ones. She shook the state of shock off, then turned and ran without another thought.

Max waited outside the bar, the music loud in his car. He waited for his friend to come out of the building, and he sighed slightly, staring at the door, willing it to open. He'd promised him a ride, even knowing how much he liked to socialize with the people before leaving work. He glanced at the clock, then grabbed his phone to text his friend to hurry up. He glanced up out the window, seeing the panic and caos around him. Quickly, he turned the music off so he could hear what was going on. Unfortunetly, he could hear nothing but screams of terror. He spotted the zombies, walking down the road. Time to be anywhere but here. He thought, pulling his car out into the street, trying his best to weave around people.

message 21: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments (I gtg sorry i'll be online later)

message 22: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments ((Ok. Goodbye until then xD))

message 23: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments Jesse sat on a park bench, drawing in a small sketchbook when she heard the first scream, followed by another, and more. She looked up and saw zombies attacking a group of parents who had been watching their children play. "What the hell?!" She exclaimed and got up, dropping the sketchbook and running into the city as the zombies turned and watched her.

Sam stood in front of the door to his girlfriends house, hands in the pocket of his trench coat. He gently knocked on the door and walked inside to find the place a mess. " (gf name)!" He called, and heard a groan from behind the couch, he ran over and found his girlfriend. Now a zombie. He screamed and she lunged at him and he ran out the door, getting in his car and taking off down the street.

message 24: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments Kira ran franticly down the street, weaving in between the other paniced people, not entirely sure where she was headed. There were a few people attempting to drive in the streets, and she couldn't help but to feel sorry for them for a moment. None were moving very fast, except for a few that drove faster than she could run. A truck drove parellel to where she was running, and, without thinking, she quickly swung up, clambering onto the back and laying down.

Max drove his truck down the street, weaving in and out of people, occasionally hitting a zombie, running over it like a speedbump. He glanced into his review mirror, surprised to see a girl climbing into his truck bed. He stared at her for a moment, then watched her disappear as she lay down. He hesitated for a moment, then decided to let it go. She was obviously human, so she would naturally be an ally.

message 25: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments ??

message 26: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments Jesse ran down the sidewalk, dodging the panicking and screaming people, towards her house, she wanted to make sure her brother was okay. After a while her brothers truck pulled up next to her. "Jesse?! Get in!" He yelled, she jumped un, panick finally taking hold of her. "Whas going on!?"She asked, scared. "I-I...I don't know"

message 27: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments Kira lay in the truck bed, flinching every time they ran over something. Whether it was a human or zombie she couldn't tell. She hoped it was zombies, but she couldn't be sure.

Max drove through the streets, his hands going numb with fear. These... things that he saw out the window were unnatural. They were unnatural beings that shouldn't be here at all. His brow wrinkled and he gritted his teeth with every one of the undead her ran over.

message 28: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments She covered her ears, Blocking out the sound of people screaming and the sickening crunch of Sam running over the undead. Eventually they arrived at their house and ran in, locking the doors ad closing the blinds, Sam started calling people, all his closest friends and family, no one picked up, eventually he ended up calling one of his lesser known friends, Max.

message 29: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments Max slowed down slightly, the ring of his phone scaring him. He jerked on the wheel, accidentally bumping into a human. "Sorry." He muttered, then he picked up his phone. Who the flip would be calling him now? Sam. He presses the talk button, holding the phone to his hear with his shoulder. "Hello?"

Kira feels the change in speed and the jerk of the wheel, and couldn't help but wonder what had caused it. She debated for a moment about getting out and running for herself. She peeked over the side of the truck, deciding that the truck was still going faster than she could run.

message 30: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments Sam sighed in relief. "Hey max! Is been a while. You alright dude?"

message 31: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments Max laughed slightly. "Yeah, I'm great." He said. "Surprisingly. You?" He flinched as he hit another one of the undead.

message 32: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments "Me and my sis are barricaded in my house, Im trying to make sure everyone is okay, (Gf name) is...shes gone Man. I don't know what to do, this is like some kinda sifi movie or something."

message 33: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments ((You really need to make a name for her lol))

"Do you want me to come there? Or do you want to come with me? I'm sort of driving aimlessly through the streets, because, you know, that sounds smart in this senario." Max said. "Oh, and I got a squatter in the back. I figured she can't do any harm, considering she's human."

message 34: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments (I know Haha)
Sam Chuckled a bit. "Haha, wow man. Well we've got a few guns, and a house. So if you remember where I live then you should come here, as for the squatter, well the more the merrier."

message 35: by Haley (last edited Feb 05, 2015 05:23PM) (new)

Haley | 731 comments "Yeah, I think I remember where you live. I might be wrong, and a paranoid cat lady might shoot me, but, hey, who can say they had such a glorious ending." Max said with a small laugh.

message 36: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments Sam laughed a bit. "Heh, yeah man. See you then?"

message 37: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments "Yeah." Max said. "See ya." He hung up the phone, tossing it onto the shotgun seat beside him. He glanced at a passing street sign. One over. He thought.

message 38: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments Sam closed his phone and looked over at his sister who was sitting on the couch, holding a 22 rifle. "Apparently we have some allies."

message 39: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments Sam closed his phone and looked over at his sister who was sitting on the couch, holding a 22 rifle. "Apparently we have some allies."

message 40: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments Max slowed down slightly, just barely making the turn due to all the humans running across the street. He looked around, then turned into the drive that he thought was Sam's. He quickly climbed out, jogging to the back. "Get out." He said to the girl. "We're here."

Kira looked up at him in surprise. How had he known that she was back there? And for how long? "How...?"

message 41: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments Sam heard the car pull up and opened the door, motioning them inside. "Guys come on!"

message 42: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments Max stared down at the girl for a second. "Come along if you want." He said after a pause. Then he turned and jogged up to the house.

Kira stared after him, sitting up. She weighed her options for a moment, then scrambled out of the truck bed and ran after him.

message 43: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments He pulled them inside and locked the door again, and turned back around. "Welcome to our humble abode." He said sarcastically, A loud thunk was heard from the door behind him and a groan, he shuddered.

message 44: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments Max looked around for a moment, his breath catching slightly when he heard the undead at the other side of the door. "Woah." He said.

Kira looked at the others, wide eyed. She was suddenly very glad that she'd decided to follow him. Better a room full of human strangers than dead.

message 45: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments Jesse peeked out from behind the cough. "Hey Max! And hi stranger?" She said, watching Kira curiously. Sam looked over at her. "Oh yeah the squatter. What's your name?"

message 46: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments Jesse peeked out from behind the cough. "Hey Max! And hi stranger?" She said, watching Kira curiously. Sam looked over at her. "Oh yeah the squatter. What's your name?"

message 47: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments Max looked over at her, noticing her for the first time since he'd told her to follow him.

"Kira." She said. She looked around nervously. Then she looked up at Sam in surprise. "Squatter?" She asked.

message 48: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments "Yeah? The one who was in the back of MAx's truck right? Well anyhow, Dies anyone know what the hell is going on?"

message 49: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 69 comments "Yeah? The one who was in the back of MAx's truck right? Well anyhow, Dies anyone know what the hell is going on?"

message 50: by Haley (new)

Haley | 731 comments Max shrugged. "Looked like a bunch of zombies to me, but that might've just been my imagination getting the best of me."

Kira nodded. "That's what they seemed like to me." She agreed.

« previous 1