CHB Camp Half-Blood discussion

Places > Lake

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Come enjoy the nice water with the naiads, but don't make them angry! (I've learned from experience)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

???

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments Tara was laying on the grass with a book on her face and sleeping. She was half way through the fault in our stars when she fell asleep an hour ago.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Tara?" Steph cautiously made her way to Tara, and sat down. "Book, eh?" she said, and conjured her own. "The dictionary of forbidden spells!" She sighed happily and began to recite the first one she saw. Suddenly, reece appeared, half troll half boy. "Ohh!" I smile. "Now I know why it told me to insert a name!"

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments Tara woke up and scratched her head "w-what?'' ((Where is reece??))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((I dunno but I'm taking advantage OF IT!))

message 8: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) ((Me no wanna be a troll.))
Reece turned himself back into human, and sat down. "What's shakin,?" He asked.

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments Tara yawend "well, i just woke up from a nap, you?"

message 10: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "I was just a troll," Reece said, "It was a very educational experience." He looks scornfully at Steph.

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments Tqra giggled and took the book of her head.

message 12: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Whatcha reading?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ooh! Ooh! here's another spell!" Stephanie said gleefully, opening the Dictionary of Forbidden Spells once more. She recited another spell with perfection, and something appeared. a chicken. Then it started to attack Reece. Of course, Stephanie took advantage of that too, and she recited the troll spell while Reece was busy wrestling with a chicken. Reece turned into a troll boy. Stephanie recited more spells. Tara laughed. By the end, Reece was waay angry.

message 14: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "We settle this now!" Reece said, and turned back into a boy. The air crackled, and the chicken turned into a dragon. Reece cimbed onto it's back and drew his scythe. He blinked, then frowned. "Sorry guys, I have a bit of a temper." He said.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay." Stephanie said calmly. She silently called lorde, who swooped down. Lorde grew much bigger than the dragon Reece had.

message 16: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "So it's going to be that way?" Reece asked

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments Tara rolled her eyes and celled for her phoenix....... just in case

message 18: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Reece pulled up, and the dragon reared, showing it's teeth.

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments her phoenix stood in front of her for protection

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Lorde sprayed the dragon's teeth with acid. They rotted, fell out, and became nothing.

message 21: by Reece (last edited Feb 22, 2015 10:27AM) (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) The dragon whimpered, and ran away, Reece still on it's back. "I'll be baaaaaack!" He shouted over his shoulder.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ahhahaa." Stephanie shakes her head. "They don't understand that it's an illusion!" she climbed on Lorde and headed to her cabin to play video games.