Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Books Like??? > Books where....

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley M. (new)

Ashley M. (ashleymarie0824) | 6 comments Looking for a book where a woman falls for her boss. Maybe she is his secretary, maid or nanny!

Or maybe where a woman falls for a man who turns out to be the owner of the company she works for but she doesn't know who he is right away!

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 69 comments Sorry I can't help you. I would like to see some of the famous old good authors here for romance and suspenwe. New authors do not interest me at this time. This is getting to be all new authors and same ofl stuff same old stuff. I do not like para normal yet I am stuck with it on here??

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber (amosby) | 5 comments Brenda wrote: "Sorry I can't help you. I would like to see some of the famous old good authors here for romance and suspenwe. New authors do not interest me at this time. This is getting to be all new authors and..."

I have a historical romance you can read with ZERO paranormal anything in it lol

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 4: by Sinka (new)

Sinka | 5 comments About a book where she falls in love with her boss without knowing it's her boss:
There's one of Sophie Kinsella which is about a woman who confesses all her secrets to a man on a plane because she thibks they might crash, just to find out it was the owner of the company she's working for.
Very funny, I laughed a lot reading it.
It's called: Can you keep a secret?

message 5: by Ashley M. (new)

Ashley M. (ashleymarie0824) | 6 comments Sinka wrote: "About a book where she falls in love with her boss without knowing it's her boss:
There's one of Sophie Kinsella which is about a woman who confesses all her secrets to a man on a plane because she..."

Thank you! I added it to my want to read list!