Fangirls & Fanboys discussion

All You > Dream job

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments I want to be a Pediatric Oncologist, but I'll probably be a nurse for a while first.

message 2: by Ava (new)

Ava | 34 comments I want to become a Artist or a Missionary.

message 3: by Tara (new)

Tara Higgins | 859 comments I am going to be a veterinarian.

message 4: by Nyx (new)

Nyx (nyxlivenet) | 121 comments I would looove to become an author!!!

message 5: by Bryanna (new)

Bryanna I am in school for education and my dream job would be to teach English in Europe.

message 6: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments I would also like to be a NCS Agent for the CIA or a CIA Language Officer, if we're talking about dream jobs... :)

message 7: by Betti (new)

Betti (kokenybetti) I'd like to be an author.:)

message 8: by Bea (new)

Bea (unlimitedworld) I'd love to become a surgeon

Just another Fangirl (fangirl4ever101) Mechanic

message 10: by Emilia (last edited Apr 10, 2015 02:40PM) (new)

Emilia (doctorherondale) | 239 comments Veterinarian! But for big animals, not small and I would really love to study Genetics as well.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd like to be a Author.

message 12: by Sǟռǟǟ (new)

Sǟռǟǟ (constructive) | 23 comments ENGINEERRRRR :DDDD

message 13: by Elvenquill (new)

Elvenquill | 155 comments Writer, professional violinist, computer soft/hardware designer, APPLE DESIGNER

message 14: by Tiara (new)

Tiara | 18 comments Polinaluke wrote: "An Air Force fighter pilot"

Same here! though, recently I have been thinking about the army instead because the ARH tiger is a work of art!

message 15: by Julia (new)

Julia Hörmayer | 139 comments I have so many jobs im interested in ...
My favourite would be an author, obviously ..
But I would also be fine with a free journalist which means I can write about whatever I want, not about boring news (I don't even read newspapers, lmao)
I'd also be ok with some kind of presenter or even teacher on a High School or book translater (but that's hardly impossible, you get so little money and in Austria you have to study three languages WHY?)
I'm probably going to study Philosophy and Writing though you can't really get jobs with that .. idc
I would also love to study English, German, Translation (English - German) and maybe Physics, life is too short

message 16: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments Haha agreed! So much to do and be but life's just too short :/ Translator is another job I would love to do, because I'd love to be a polyglot :D

message 17: by Gio (new)

Gio Lightwood (gios) | 8 comments being a well known movie director would be amazing or being the manager of a hotel would be really cool too

message 18: by Gio (new)

Gio Lightwood (gios) | 8 comments being a well known movie director would be amazing or being the manager of a hotel would be really cool too

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to work in marketing or maybe be an interior designer.

message 20: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) | 1072 comments Mod
I personally would like to go into the acting world. Either as an actress (movie or Tv shows) or as someone on the set.

message 21: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments Oh cool! A friend of mine wants to be an actress, but moreso for Broadway, and another friend wants to be a playwright. :)

message 22: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) | 1072 comments Mod
That's awesome!