Kindle Unlimited Reads discussion

Kindle Unlimited audio books

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Val (last edited Jan 29, 2015 02:12PM) (new)

Val (valreadsalot) | 2 comments Hi all! Looking for recommendations on good Kindle Unlimited books that are audio equipped. I get bored while at my desk at work and listen to Sirius radio to make the day more pleasant. I definitely need a good book to listen to when I am caught up on the Stern show for the week :) I am open to any genre.

message 2: by Kathy (last edited Jan 29, 2015 03:59PM) (new)

Kathy Golden | 69 comments Val,
If you click on this link: Books With Narration in Kindle Unlimited, you can access books in KU that include narration. Just scroll down the page and select the genres you want.

Books With Narration in Kindle Unlimited

The first Wayward Pines book is good if you like mystery/thrillers. I'll also post some more of my favorites later.

message 3: by ♣Tessa♣ (last edited Jan 30, 2015 10:16AM) (new)

♣Tessa♣ | 4 comments I was going to suggest just what Val said - Wayward Pines! It's a great series, will keep you occupied for awhile.
Also, browsing as Val suggested works for me too.

(I do the same thing - I got the audio books for the gym but I tend to listen at work too).

*Edit - oops, sorry - I meant to say "what Kathy said" - my eyes were clearly not reading right today LOL!!

message 4: by Val (new)

Val (valreadsalot) | 2 comments Sweet! Thanks for the recommendation Stephanie and Kathy...I will definitely check it out :)

Also, I appreciate the useful link to audiobooks Kathy..I never would have found that.

Happy Friday all!