One on One's... And only that! discussion

Annie and azalea

Comments Showing 1-50 of 502 (502 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments Any ideas?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Qould u prefer fantasy or realistic?

message 3: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments Realistic

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright then, ket me think. Do u have any ideas?

message 5: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments Not really

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ok, one sec

how about a highschool setting. playboy and new kid romance?

message 7: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments Yeah I like that idea

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

so ur ok with the guy?

message 9: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments Yes I am

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

okie dokie, charcter bios?

message 11: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments yes

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

ok!

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 10, 2015 03:26PM) (new)

First name: Alyanna
Last Name: Alvarez
Nicknames: Ali, Anna
Birthday: June 2
Sexuality: Heterosexual

→ Past Relationships: None
→ Current Relationships: None
→ Crushes: None
→ Looking For: Boyfriend

Appearance:

Face Claim: Maia Mitchell
Height: 5'3
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
(view spoiler)
Watches: (view spoiler)
Bracelets: (view spoiler)
Necklaces: (view spoiler)
Rings: (view spoiler)
Tattoos: (view spoiler)
Regular Shoes: (view spoiler)

Personality: Alyanna likes to play guitar and piano. She is a positive and caring. She has a soft spot for animals And she loves to play with kids. She is a people’s person. Very outspoken, amiable, outgoing, and cheery. She loves singing, but prefers to do it in her own company. She likes to look good, but not for others. She has a cute quirk of randomly relating something to song, or something she is a fan about. She has attitude in certain situations and is always herself. When she wants to do something, she does it.

The End

message 14: by It’s.Annie (last edited Jan 29, 2015 03:44PM) (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments First name:Levi
Last Name: Michal
Nicknames: Jackson
Species: human/player
Birthday: May 2
Sexuality: Heterosexual
→ Past Relationships: flings
→ Current Relationships: no relationships just flings
→ Crushes: None
→ Looking For: girlfriend
Appearance:

Face Claim: Austin Mahone
Height: 5'5
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: brown
Personality: Levi is caring for those he love. He has bit of a temper and plays a lot of girls. He only wasn't girls for sex, but he has horrible parents but most don't know that.
Parents:
What they see:

What they don't see:

what they see:

what they don't see:

what they see:

what they don't see:

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

wow...that amazing...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

So who should post first?

message 17: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments it doesn't matter to me, about who post first and my charrie bio is horrible

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i love it. Can you post first?

message 19: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments Levi awoke in the morning and got in the shower. He was super tired because his parents where arguing and fighting and his mom left and his dad slapped him again. He never fought back because he was used to it. His scars on his back got covered with his t shirt. He sighed sadly and went downstairs putting on his shoes and walked outside to his motorcycle and got on driving to school.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyanna was hyped to get to school. She slipped on her white dress and got in her car, her sister at the wheel. Once she arrived she said goodbye and got out, looking at her new school. Either this was going to be the best school, or her worst nightmare She sighed.

message 21: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments Levi was getting off his motor cycle when he saw her he smiled and new she would be his next love. He smirked and headed in the school to the gym to play basket ball. He throws some shots making each and every one.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyanna vetnured into the main office, getting her schedule and basic information. Her locker was her first destination, locker #115. She eventually made her way to her locker, to find a group of girls already there. "Excusa moi." She murmured and they moved aside for her to get to her locker. She opened it, examining her schedule.

((what she is wearing : ))

message 23: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments Levi went to his locker which was #114. He got there and the girls surrounded him he asked one of them about her but they just rolled their eyes. His girlfriend for the day came in and kissed him wrapping a leg around him. he smiled and murmured" hey babe" His friends smiled at him as their girlfriends went up to them.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyanna smirked and rolled her eyes. She had gotten her books and closed her eyes, snagging her phone as well. "Who would of thought the first kinda people i see r sluts..." She shook her head disapprovingly and began heading off to English, her first class.

message 25: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments The bell rung and he went to class. Which was English and looked on the board to see who he sat next to and saw that it was the new girl. He slides in the seat next to her and says" ello" he soon goes to his phones texting his friends.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyanna sees the boy she saw earlier... her locker neighbor. "Hi." She says monotonously. She sweeps her hair to a side, and continues doodling over her tattoo.

message 27: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments Levi took off his jacket to revival his sleeve tattoo. Some girls whispered he is so hot. He smiled and wrote the notes that where on the board.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyanna rolled her eyes, keeping her note taking to a minumum. It was a problem but she couldnt help it. She never took notes, she never paid attention, yet whenever the teacher called on her she could answer word for word. Like just now, when the teacher asked her the concept of a theme, she stood up and recited it quoting word for word. School was never the issue, it was the fact that the teachers were annoyed at how easily she grasped onto things without trying.

message 29: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments Levi not the other hand have to take notes. He barely had enough time to study with his situations at home. He always passed his test and quizzes because he was smart but he never let his friends know that. He finished all the notes which took up 4 pages in his notebook.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

As class was summed up, she took her phone out and plugged in her beats, before moving on. She bated language so much, but she had to take it. She randomly chose Spanish and went in. Only this time the teacher asked her to introduce herself. "Hi everyone. the names Alyanna Alvarez. Ummmm, basic things, i like blue, i play guitar, and i like music in general. all else is for me to know and for u guys to probably NOT find out." She nodded and took her seat.

message 31: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments Levi walked into to see his favorite teacher in Spanish. He was her favorite student and the only teacher who knew he had problems at home. He says"hola señora Aleveraz, sí todo el mundo que soy su favorito aquí"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((I am so sorry, but could u translate that?))

message 33: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments ((hello Mrs. Aleveraz, yeah everyone I'm her favorite in here))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kk, sryyyy))

Alyanna watched him, amused. Showoff much? this was her weakest subject. She needed a tutor, and shed have to find one.

message 35: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments He smiled and sat down. Mrs. Alveraz told everyone that tutoring would be in the morning or after school and the tutors would be Levi and Michael who was a boy who ate boogers. Levi smirked and girls signed up his list of tutoring.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She raised her eyes. "Nope, im gonna stick with a private tutor." She muttered as she saw al the girls line up For a guy named Levi. "And these are the shameless acts of stupid girls."

message 37: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments Levi shrugged at them and then went to the computer to sign up as a tutor and get paid. While e sat there others smiled at him and tried to talk to him but he ignored them

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"how exactly would i proceed with personal tutoring?" She asked the boy sitti next to her. "Money isnt the issue. Its the tutor."she murmured.

message 39: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments Levi looked at her. The guy said"well you just go to the computer and you go to tutor and it will set you up with a personal one"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not from this class, i mean. There are two guys. The apparent heart throb and the outcast. Im not really up for both." she said simply, sighing, and catching him looking at her. She smiled pleasantly, and glanced away.

message 41: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments The guy says"oh your choice" he did his work. Levi finished and went back to the front

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

the library. Shell go there, get a few books, and pull some late nighters. Easy. "I hope." She murmured and looked around at everyone. Funny, how no one seemed to notice her.

message 43: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments Levi went up to her"I never got your name, new girl" his brown eyes shown on hers. He smiled waiting for her name

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alyanna, as i said in front of the whole class. You are?" She said looking up at him.

message 45: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments Levi says"I'm Levi jackson, and you are" he looked at her. The guy next to her moved and she sat down

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alyanna Alvarez, nice to meetcha." she said watching him. He seemed nice enough.

message 47: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments ((No he already knows the teacher, I meant the new girl))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((and im confused....new girls name is name is Alyanna Alvarez))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((and im conused....new girls name is name is Alyanna Alvarez))

message 50: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 631 comments ((sorry I thought that was the teacher name in so sorry))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11