GOOD REVIEWS discussion

The Perfect View
This topic is about The Perfect View
Self Publishing > Dark suspense novel-read and review me please!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Carolyn Young (CarolynYoung22) | 4 comments I am looking for honest reviews of my novel. It is very dark psychological suspense, for adults only,and probably much more appealing to women than men. Here is the synopsis. Please check it out!

"Mara is unaware that she is not the only one with the perfect view of her life. Someone is watching her. He has been hiding in the shadows for years, long before she moved into her lovely house with her husband and his daughter.

"The watcher has witnessed every devastating mistake she has made, but he knows all she has suffered and understands why she made those mistakes. He understands why she is sabotaging her family, and why she pours wine down her throat every night like water.

"Then the watcher sees the explosion that happens when Mara's mind finally shatters, and when he comes out of hiding to save her, Mara is forced to face a beast that has been dead for almost twenty years."

message 2: by Gladys (new) - added it

Gladys Garcia | 31 comments I would love to read it and review it. it actually looks very interesting

can you send PDF?
ggarcia4@med.miami.edu

Carolyn Young (CarolynYoung22) | 4 comments Sure, I will send it to you. Thanks!

message 4: by Gladys (new) - added it

Gladys Garcia | 31 comments thanks Carolyn

Teresa (appyt) | 48 comments I like the style of your writing. I would love to read/review for you. MOBI is my preference.. appyt.books@gmail.com

Carolyn Young (CarolynYoung22) | 4 comments Teresa wrote: "I like the style of your writing. I would love to read/review for you. MOBI is my preference.. appyt.books@gmail.com"

Awesome, thank you. I don't know how to get it in Mobi format. If you can tell me how, I will do that. I'll try to figure it out also. Thanks!

Teresa (appyt) | 48 comments What format do you have? PDF is ok, I can convert. I think EPUB will work as well. MOBI is the Kindle format.

Carolyn Young (CarolynYoung22) | 4 comments I will send the pdf. Thanks!

Teresa (appyt) | 48 comments That will work, thank you..