CHB Camp Half-Blood discussion

Places > Arena

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess Come here and Fight!

message 2: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Fight! Fight! Fight!

message 3: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Reece walks in, and waits for Jess.

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess Jess walks in and sees Reece

message 5: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Reece stands up and prepares to fight!

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess Jess smiles wickedly then causes the Arena to go dark.

message 7: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "That's fair" I say,and summon my rhino, Truffles

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess Jess makes herself blend into the night then summons her pet hellhound.

message 9: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) The two pets charge, and I go after Jess, scythe swinging.

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess I simply dodge and drop low kicking aiming for the back of the knees.

message 11: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) I leap away, and shadows wrap around me, and I shadow-walk behind Jess, aiming a kick for her head.

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess Jess smiles she grabs his leg in midair and flips him. then hears her hellhound cry for help.

((Can you Rp In third person please?))

message 13: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) ((Sure.))

message 14: by Jess (new)

Jess ((are you going to reply or what?))

message 15: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) ((Oh yeah.))

While Jess runs to her hellhound, I regain my focus and rub my moon amulet. I feel power rush into my blood, and I breath in. The water in the creek rises, and when I breathe out, it hardens, becomes icy, and it converges into an enormous icy boulder, which I hurl at Jess.

message 16: by Jess (new)

Jess I see the magic ice heading my way I shadow travel the short distance to Nightshade avoiding the icy boulder entirely. Then I lean down next to Nightshade and chant some dark magic my mother taught me. Her wounds heal instantly and we both stand up but this time we switch partners I take on truffles while Nightshade focuses on Reece.

message 17: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Nightshade leaps, and I roll under her. (I'm pretty sure it's a girl.) I come up, and use the leftover ice to freeze Nightshade, but she breaks out almost immediately. I fall back under another leap, and this time I sprinkle dust in the air. Nightshade inhales it, and her moves become sluggish. After stumbling around for a bit, she falls over, asleep.

message 18: by Jess (new)

Jess I finish up my battle with truffles with a well placed blow to the side. He falls asleep immediately. I then face Recce once more time I shadow travel behind him and place the point of my sword on his neck.

message 19: by Reece (last edited Feb 02, 2015 04:32PM) (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "It always ends with a sword to the neck," I say, and twist around, scythe flashing. An instant later, I'm backing away, and Jess is running after her sword, which I flew into the air.

message 20: by Jess (new)

Jess I shadow travel to my sword pick it up and face Recce I see a drop of blood fall from the scratch my sword made. "Are you getting tired. I poisoned the sword you know so even the slightest scratch will make you fall asleep."

message 21: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "No potion will hold me down!" I say, "And I think that murg snort zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz." *Falls asleep.*

message 22: by Jess (new)

Jess Jess walks over to Reece and kneels down she pokes him with her sword to make sure he's asleep. "I believe that is a win for me." Jess says with triumph she then walks over to nightshade and Truffles she speaks some enchantment and they both wake up. Jess walks back over to Reece and speaks the enchantment over again. Before he can fully come to his senses though she picks up his scythe and tosses it to the other side of the arena.

((Write in third person))

((( We need to stop using one liners)))

message 23: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "That wasn't nice." Reece says, and crawls over to his scythe.

message 24: by Jess (new)

Jess Jess sits down by Nightshade." I would wait if I were you.My magic isn't that good and if you don't rest you'll pass out again. Doesn't that sound fun? Jess says sarcastically.

((( We need to stop using one liners)))

message 25: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Reece stops, and sits back down, scooting over to Truffles. "Truffles," He says, "Go get my Scythe." *Truffles Grunts*

message 26: by Jess (new)

Jess Jess sighs "Didn't you hear anything I just said? Let me repeat basically if anyone in this arena gets up they pass out again." Jess stands up and walks over to Reece she sits down beside him. "Except for me of course." Jess says gleefully

message 27: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Reece sighs, and falls asleep.

message 28: by Jess (new)

Jess Jess watches Reece fall asleep she smiles and takes out a black permanent marker she draws a mustache on him and laughs. She stands up and admires her work. Truffles snorts Jess points her marker at him " Be quiet or I'll draw one on you too." She says

((Stop using one-liners))

message 29: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) (Sry.)
Minutes later, Reece wakes up to Truffles snickering. "Oh, shut up," he says, and leaves the arena.