Books N' Music discussion

24 views
Music > Country Music

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by beth, Mrs. Hood-Simpson (new)

beth (beth01) | 335 comments Mod
I don't really like much Country Music...


♥♪♥Beth♥♪♥  Bunch (BoudreauxB) | 17 comments Jason Aldean <3


message 3: by Caru (new)

Caru Luke Bryan <3 <3


message 4: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 12 comments oooo both good ones :)


message 5: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 12 comments FGL


message 6: by Caru (new)

Caru ClearSkye♆ wrote: "FGL"

Yes I love them!!


message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 49 comments Taylor swift


message 8: by Ruthie, Mrs.Hoodwin (new)

Ruthie | 14 comments Mod
Shes not country any more :o


message 9: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) | 3 comments All of those are really good :) except I only like TSwift's old stuff lol


message 10: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 49 comments I still like taylor swift


message 11: by beth, Mrs. Hood-Simpson (new)

beth (beth01) | 335 comments Mod
I like T-Swizzle!


message 12: by Amber (new)

Amber Kestner (ambernmelanie) | 17 comments Alan Jackson,George Jones,Johnny Cash,Tammy Wynette,George Strait,Chely Wright,Rascal Flatts,Florida Georgia Line,Heartland,Garth Brooks,Carrie Underwood,Trisha Yearwood,Jo Dee Messina,Blake Shelton,Miranda Lambert,Dierks Bently,Brantley Gilbert,Luke Bryan,Kenny Chesney, any more that I should list because this list can go on forever with old and new artist.


message 13: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire Amber wrote: "Alan Jackson,George Jones,Johnny Cash,Tammy Wynette,George Strait,Chely Wright,Rascal Flatts,Florida Georgia Line,Heartland,Garth Brooks,Carrie Underwood,Trisha Yearwood,Jo Dee Messina,Blake Shelto..."

You have good taste!

I tend to prefer the older stuff and the neotraditional country.


message 14: by Erlyn (new)

Erlyn (18es01) | 16 comments Florida Georgaline, Carry Underwood...


message 15: by Amber (new)

Amber Kestner (ambernmelanie) | 17 comments Lauren wrote: "Amber wrote: "Alan Jackson,George Jones,Johnny Cash,Tammy Wynette,George Strait,Chely Wright,Rascal Flatts,Florida Georgia Line,Heartland,Garth Brooks,Carrie Underwood,Trisha Yearwood,Jo Dee Messin..."

I like old and new prefer 90's country mostly and some 80's depending on how far back you go.


message 16: by ♥♪♥Beth♥♪♥ (last edited Feb 10, 2015 10:15AM) (new)

♥♪♥Beth♥♪♥  Bunch (BoudreauxB) | 17 comments You literally can never go wrong with Jason Aldean. But the summer country music is always the best! Sitting beach side and listening to sunshine ans whiskey was amazing. ♥


message 17: by ♥♪♥Beth♥♪♥ (last edited Feb 10, 2015 10:15AM) (new)

♥♪♥Beth♥♪♥  Bunch (BoudreauxB) | 17 comments Sierra wrote: "Beth wrote: "You literally can never go wrong with Jason Aldean. But the summer country music is always the best! Sitting beach side and listening to sunshine ans whiskey was amazing."

I LOVE FRANKIE BALLARD!!!!!!..."


YAY!! Me too!! ♥ ♥ ♥


♥♪♥Beth♥♪♥  Bunch (BoudreauxB) | 17 comments Polinaluke wrote: "I don't like country music
But MIRANDA LAMBERT"


Her music is amazing I agree, but she's a horrible person, she literally is soooooo mean at her concerts.


message 19: by Kacey (new)

Kacey (okacey) | 28 comments i like taylor swift country music especially ours,red,back to december...and i really like colbie caillat country music


back to top