Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion

Snamione???!!!! Snarry?!?!?!?!?!

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

hannah renee. Recently I have seen the absolute worst ships I have ever seen in my life. Snape & Hermione??!!!???!! Snape & HARRY?????!!!!!!!?????!!! Please, tell me these people aren't serious.

Teamleo260  don't ever fall in love because everything that falls breaks omg that is soooooooooooooo bad, i dont think i want to live on this planet anymore

hannah renee. Teamleo260 wrote: "omg that is soooooooooooooo bad, i dont think i want to live on this planet anymore"

I KNOW.

message 4: by Cheri (last edited Jan 29, 2015 04:47PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cheri Im not surprised, though i am a little grossed out. Im pretty sure you would be able to find any combination of shipping if you really wanted to. Fanfic for Harry Potter is HUGE. And Snape has been been romanticised ever since it was found out that he was in love with Harry's mother and was protecting him all along

hannah renee. Cheri wrote: "Im not surprised, though i am a little grossed out. Im pretty sure you would be able to find any combination of shipping if you really wanted to. Fanfic for Harry Potter is HUGE. And Snape has been..."

Um, yeah, but that's different! That's actually in the book.

BubblesTheMonkey Snape as a kid with Harry's mom. That one only. Snape and Hermione? Gross, but I think I would have enjoyed Snape trying to hit on Hermione and her being super grossed out. LOL It would have been creepy, but that's why it would be funny.

message 7: by May (new) - rated it 4 stars

May I'm dying laughing right now!

Izzy Oh my gosh!! I can't believe that they are serious. I don't know... Oh my!!! That's the worst ships I have ever heard of. My gosh!!!

molaffle LMFAO. I can't even believe why someone would ship Hermione and Snape. In the whole story, they liked almost never even talked. And Snarry is okay to me. It's finally okay after reading The Deathly Hallows. The feels ;)

message 10: by AgCl (new) - rated it 4 stars

AgCl it could be worse, like Grawpmione, Filchmione, Slughornmione, Griphookmione, or Tom-the-barmanione...XD

molaffle OH MY GOSH BABAHAHAHABAHABAHHAHAHAAHAHA GRAWPMIONE AND FILCHMIONE

Bridget AgCl wrote: "it could be worse, like Grawpmione, Filchmione, Slughornmione, Griphookmione, or Tom-the-barmanione...XD"

I lol'ed. Filchmione....cringe.

ᏒIᎪlᎥstᎥc I legitimately saw a fanfic for Harry and Merope Riddle.

Here, I found it:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6715591/...

message 14: by May (new) - rated it 4 stars

May Still laughing!!!

message 15: by Ita (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ita Sepúlveda Snape and Harry? ajjajaj it would appear in a homicide report jsksjksjksjas

hannah renee. Itta wrote: "Snape and Harry? ajjajaj it would appear in a homicide report jsksjksjksjas"

Amen.

hannah renee. Ria wrote: "I legitimately saw a fanfic for Harry and Merope Riddle.

Here, I found it:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6715591/..."

I have seen everything there is to see.

Victoria I've shipped Hermione and Snape before. *Shurgs* Tonks is only 6 years older than Hermione, and Lupin is the same age as Snape.

They're both smart, bookish, weird hair. Snape was supposed to be 38 when he died, but he was played by Alan Rickman who was late 50s/60s when he portrayed Snape.

To each their own.

The Pasta Dragon Well, to put this in different terms, Hermione is the Sakura Haruno of the Harry Potter series. She is LITERALLY shipped with anyone and everyone, whether or not there is some 'logical' reason as to why they would be together by the terms of canon. Harry is the same, because he is the main character and hero figure.

Believe me when I say, there have been weirder ships than these. In comparison, these are actually pretty normal when you go into typical fantasy relationships. "teacher-student" "tormentor-tormented" "asshole and sass-master"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, they're being serious.

Snape and Hermione: I don't get it. While Hermione did have some of Lily's qualities, he is a teacher and she's a student and I don't support that. He also was very rude to her friend Harry and to her on her first day. No, doesn't work. Well, at least it isn't as bad as Hermione/Voldemort. It exists...

Snape and Harry: Snape did grow to love Harry, but not in a romantic way. He grew to love Harry, rather in the way of a father. People may misunderstand that and ship them. Another cause of that ship is probably, that he named his son after him. I don't ship them.

Addie What on earth Snarry? Snamione?
That is just wrong. just wrong

Subha Prasad Y'know, the chaps who come up with this sort of thing have too much imagination and too little work. And also no vomiting reflex. Because the visualisation itself is just...

Addie Subha Prasad wrote: "Y'know, the chaps who come up with this sort of thing have too much imagination and too little work. And also no vomiting reflex. Because the visualisation itself is just..."

Yah i think i vomited. Just... disappointing really Snape and Hermione what were they thinking??

Himika Chakraborty Snape hiting on Hermione?I have read lots of terrible fanfic but this one tops them all!Poor Hermione ends up getting shipped with every male character inj HP,starting from Harry to Voldemort!

Subha Prasad Himika wrote: "Snape hiting on Hermione?I have read lots of terrible fanfic but this one tops them all!Poor Hermione ends up getting shipped with every male character inj HP,starting from Harry to Voldemort!"

WHAT! Voldemort? Hermione and Voldemort? Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom. I've got a funny feeling in my stomach.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm dying over here. This is too funny. Fanfic romances were always a little edgy but pairing Snape with anybody is revolting - it's worse than that Naruto x Kakashi shendig that was going down last week.

And no they did not bother making Naruto a female.