My World of 1x1s discussion

Drama > TheCountess & Ji Mei^_^

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments Okeydokey. Here it is!

I have to say, I'm comfortable with rping both guys and girls and I can do doubles if you want too.

message 2: by Wawa (new)

Wawa We can do mxm, or fxf or doubles. I don't mind either

You're one of the few people that remembered not to put a space after the 'The' in my name. Awesome.

So do you want a romance in this?

message 3: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments I don't mind romance, but I don't mind waiting for romance to occur on its own. Sometimes forcing it makes things worse, I think.

And when it comes to mxm and fxf, I've never really done those kinds of relationships before so I don't know if that affects your opinion in anyway.

On the side, what time periods do you like?

message 4: by Wawa (new)

Wawa I’m down with romance happening on its own. We don’t have to force it.

It’s okay if you haven’t done mxm or fxf. The question is if you want to do either or just stick with doubles for mxf. I can do whatever you choose.

I usually do modern but I’ve attempted the future and also the past with certain people so I’m flexible with that too.

message 5: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments I can't really decide whether to do double mXf or try something new. Hm. Maybe find out the plot first a little bit.

And modern as in the present, of course. So far, I mostly have done the past. I don't know if I've done many futuristic rps. Anyways, I like Victorian Era, 1920s, 40s, Medieval/Renaissance. ^^

message 6: by Wawa (new)

Wawa I think you should try something new. Hehe. but yeah, let's come up with a plot. Any ideas? Do you want neighbourhood drama, school, workplace? this is hard.

message 7: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments Yeah, I should. I just don't know where to start. XP

Let's see... a theatre group, someone killed someone, one of those someone's marrying another someone and a whole other person is in on the whole murder and secretly likes the someone marrying another someone. :P (Sorry, I'm not much help here)

message 8: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Whoa there. I am confused. Haha. It sounds interesting but it is quite confusing.

You want a murder. how about someone just comes out of jail after being there for a while but they didn't do it and they are trying to clear their name while at the same time someone else is falling for them while someone else is trying to get them back in jail and the murder is trying to kill them.

Haha. you've infected me. We could actually do both. yours is more mystery though.

message 9: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments Haha, sure, we can do both. And it's really hard for me to just focus on drama. I feel like if I do, I'll wander towards soap operas too much.

message 10: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Hahaha. That made me actually laugh out loud. Okay. Let's figure stuff out once and for all.

message 11: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments Okeydokey. ^_^ I feel we can try to go for a modern or futuristic time period. :D

message 12: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Let's try futuristic since neither of us has done much of that. Which one do you want to do here?

message 13: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments I like someone getting out of jail and a murder happening. Maybe the person trying to clear their name falls for the murderer and someone else knows who the murderer is and likes them too and maybe the victim's brother/sister has hated this innocent person for so long but realizes that they like that person??

message 14: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Okay. So who likes who? I'm slightly lost.

Person 1: Accused of murder as a teen, gets out of jail when they turn 18... (that's the only sensible reason they would be let out of jail)

Person 2: Teen detective, who has been investigating the murder and has seen some discrepancies

Person 3: Victims brother/sister... likes whom?

Person 4: Knows the murder and likes them -do they know that the murderer is the murderer?

Person 5: Murderer? Accident? Purposeful? Regretful? Relieved?

message 15: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments Person 1 likes Person 5 without knowing that person is a murderer. Person 3 might fall for Person 1 despite themselves and Person 2 maybe likes Person 3 or someone else (I haven't really included Person 4 in my mind). And Person 5 might like Person 3.

Or we can jump to something not as complicated. XP

message 16: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Haha...But I like this one. Okay, how about person 2 likes person 5 but doesn't know they are a murderer and then person 3 falls for 1 despite themselves. We'll eliminate 4. sound good?

message 17: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments Sounds good to me too! ^_^ It's only the matter of who are these people. Hmmm...

message 18: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments Oh, and do you have any preference for rping a certain person?

message 19: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Haha... I want to be person number 2, and 1.

We can introduce 4 if they find the murder because it'll be sad if and when they find out who the murderer is and 2 is left all alone...sob sob...haha. Anyways...

message 20: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments Well, that's good. I kind of was thinking it would be fun to have the murderer. >:D (Is that kind of bad? :P)

I don't know, I sort of think that 4 is unnecessary plus the odd number of people makes it harder. Unless we make a person 6?

message 21: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Haha. no it's not bad at all.

True, they are unnecessary, unless the murderer is caught and then it becomes odd anyway. But that's to be worried about later. Let's begin with characters shall we?

message 22: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments Okeydokey! What characters do you have in mind?

message 23: by Wawa (new)

Wawa what do you mean? Haha... I meant let's post up our profiles...

message 24: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments Oh, sorry, I knew what you meant. I wasn't very clear. I was just wondering how many girl characters and how many guy characters you're making. What age range? Just small kind of things. I want to make a guy character and probably a female character. It's only the matter of should she be the murderer or the guy.

message 25: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Haha. We can both make a guy and a girl and make it into a doubles thing. So you can decide. I was going to make the investigator a girl and the accused a boy. But now I want to switch, since that's too predictable. So person 1 will be a girl and 2 a boy.

message 26: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments I'll probably make the characters first and then decide who is who for myself.

message 27: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Okie dokie. I guess we we'll keep it mxf?

message 28: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments I guess so? Let's just make the characters first and decide later. ^^ I'll probably will take some time, though. I'll be busy tomorrow.

message 29: by Wawa (new)

Wawa It's all good. Take your time. I'll post as soon as I've done mine.

message 30: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments Okeydokey! ^_^ How detailed do you like to make your character profiles?

message 31: by Wawa (new)

Wawa They don't have to be too detailed so that we get our rp started as soon as possible. YAY!

message 32: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments Okeydokey! Just to let you know, I'll be spotty when it comes to posting things this week because I have a Chinese test and a paper to write (kill me).

message 33: by Wawa (new)

Wawa No problem. I also have a test this week...well it's more of a midterm but yeah. we do what we've gotta do. Good luck on your test and paper. I had two papers in the last two weeks.

message 34: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments Yikes, no fun!

message 35: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1755 comments ........Whoops, forgot about this.