Book Trailers - Check Them Out! discussion

Shivers: 9 Dark & Twisted Tales
This topic is about Shivers
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > BOM - Feb 2015 - Shivers: 9 Dark & Twisted Tales

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Desi (katdesiwrites) | 878 comments Mod

A vampire who can’t outrun the werewolf she betrayed, a young heroin addict dying to join a very exclusive club, a man who gets on the wrong side of a Navajo skinwalker...

From sexy to macabre, from the scintillating to the supernatural, these tales have one thing in common... Shivers!

Click HERE to purchase the book!
Hey, guess what? Only 99c! :)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 69 comments Wow, guys! I am totally honored. :) Hope you all enjoy it!

Donna | 3463 comments Mod
Congratulations Heather! Looking forward to this :)

Sarah Brocious | 3245 comments Mod
Yay! Congrats, Heather! :) I have had the honor of reading some of your writing already...good stuff! Can't wait to delve into this! :D

Quentin Wallace (quentinwallace) | 2516 comments First of the month and *I* have already finished the BOM! I know Oak will be done tomorrow though. Right Oak? Oak? Hm..

Anyway, good job Heather I liked it and have posted a review! I think everyone should list their favorite story here.

Mine was 27. I wont say why until everyone has finished.

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 69 comments Thank you very much for the generous review, Quentin. I know how it is to read something outside your genre of choice. :)

27 is probably my fave, too, though I do adore Max. Ex-sound engineer and stagehand here. :) Did you figure out who everyone was? I thought about slipping Amy Winehouse and Brian Jones in there, too, but couldn't make it work....

Quentin Wallace (quentinwallace) | 2516 comments I think I did figure out who was who, and I know about the importance of "27" with that grouping too. Did you ever read "I hear they've got a hell of a band" by Stephen King? 27 kinda reminded me of that one. Good story, Heather!

Q! You finished already?!
NICE :)

Quentin Wallace (quentinwallace) | 2516 comments Donna wrote: "Q! You finished already?!
NICE :)"

You owe me a coke..or something like that :P

Haha! Sure thing buddy :)

message 11: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

I love Max :)

Rachel Annie (snapdragoness) Ooh! This was a great collection. A mix of horror and PNR shorts.

My review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Maria | 712 comments Got it, read it, enjoyed it!
My faves: On Edge & Max In The NYC because like Kat, I love Max (Call & Anna too).

@Oak, I'm back to finishing a book before you. : b

All done!!
Heather, awesome job! It was way too short ;) I wanted to read more...loved the variety. Will comment more when everyone has finished!! :)

Geesh!!!
I'll read tonight. Guess it's just the Boss and I who are lagging :/

message 16: by Sarah (last edited Feb 02, 2015 03:08PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

I had a long weekend (4 day weekend ;) ) to read ;) actually finished 5 books...this being one. You have plenty of time to catch up!! :D

Still...gonna try to beat Oak :D

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 69 comments Haha, thanks, guys. :)

message 19: by Sarah (last edited Feb 02, 2015 03:34PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

You're welcome, Heather :)
and Donna...you got this. ;)

Sarah wrote: "You're welcome, Heather :)
and Donna...you got this. ;)"

Oh...I know :D
Sorry Oak!

message 21: by Oak (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oak Anderson | 426 comments Mod
Whoa!! Seriously? *rubs eyes from just waking*

Y'all started already?

Q, you finished!?

message 22: by Oak (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oak Anderson | 426 comments Mod
Is this BOTM or BOTW (week)?

Quentin Wallace (quentinwallace) | 2516 comments Yep I finished in one day Oak! WHOO! You're done too right? Right? :D

I haven't Oak. Looks like it's just us now.

Quentin Wallace (quentinwallace) | 2516 comments BTW Where's Mikey been lately? Everyones been MIA, Sarah shows up, Mikey goes missing lol

That is the question isn't it O.o

message 27: by Sarah (last edited Feb 02, 2015 09:10PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Quentin wrote: "BTW Where's Mikey been lately? Everyones been MIA, Sarah shows up, Mikey goes missing lol"

I'm sorry I stole away...but I'm back to bug y'all once again! :)

I read this in my absence and really liked!

Short read, but pretty darn good.

Quentin Wallace (quentinwallace) | 2516 comments Oh thats how you read it so fast! It's like you people are pre-reading the BOM! O.o

message 29: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Boss, almost everyone is done with the book!

message 30: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oak wrote: "Is this BOTM or BOTW (week)?"

I would do that... Maybe even BOTD (day). ;)

Veronica Rosa (veronicadelrosa) I still need to read this. I have it sitting on my kindle, waiting for my attention.

message 32: by Donna (last edited Feb 05, 2015 10:44AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Veronica Del Rosa wrote: "I still need to read this. I have it sitting on my kindle, waiting for my attention."

Well then now's the perfect time Veronica :)

Veronica Del Rosa wrote: "I still need to read this. I have it sitting on my kindle, waiting for my attention."

You will like. ;)

Veronica Rosa (veronicadelrosa) I'm sure I will. I've read her other books and loved them. The Kate Daniels series has sucked me in and wouldn't let me go. *laughs*

Veronica Del Rosa wrote: "I'm sure I will. I've read her other books and loved them. The Kate Daniels series has sucked me in and wouldn't let me go. *laughs*"

:) It would be fun to have ya join in the discussion!!

message 36: by Heather (last edited Feb 05, 2015 11:10AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 69 comments Its really short, Veronica! And you would love Max, I know you would! Lol

So interested to see what everyone has to say, not that I am lurking or anything like that.... *shifty eyes*

Oh, & FYI, I am considering doing a novella sometime this year with the shifter from The Fourth of Never. ;) Already wrote part of it.

Veronica Rosa (veronicadelrosa) My kid has karate tonight which means uninterrupted reading time for me. Yay! I'll be reading it then. :)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 69 comments Awesomesauce! I feel no guilt for badgering, nope. ;) btw I meant MAX not Miles. Damn I have Miles on the brain lately, lol.

message 39: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Heather wrote: "Its really short, Veronica! And you would love Max, I know you would! Lol"

What she said. You would!

message 40: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Heather wrote: "Awesomesauce! I feel no guilt for badgering, nope. ;) btw I meant MAX not Miles. Damn I have Miles on the brain lately, lol."

I don't blame you! :D

Veronica Rosa (veronicadelrosa) I knew you meant Max. ;) And with how our tastes run similar in regards to men, I know I'll love him.

message 42: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Veronica Del Rosa wrote: "I knew you meant Max. ;) And with how our tastes run similar in regards to men, I know I'll love him."

Hot guys who are short of psychopaths/sociopaths?

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 69 comments Pretty much. Yup.

Veronica Rosa (veronicadelrosa) Ahh, you know me so well, Kat. ;) That is indeed my perfect book boyfriend.
If you ever met my husband, you'd understand why. *laughs*

Heather wrote: "Its really short, Veronica! And you would love Max, I know you would! Lol

So interested to see what everyone has to say, not that I am lurking or anything like that.... *shifty eyes*

Oh, & FYI, I..."

Heather....you're supposed to lurk. We love it when authors comment on their BOM :D

Veronica Rosa (veronicadelrosa) And now I'm cursing you, Heather. I started reading the first one "On Edge" and now I don't want to make the hour long drive home because I want to finish reading it!

message 47: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Now I know why we get along so well @ Heather & Veronica! :D

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 69 comments Katrina wrote: "Heather wrote: "Awesomesauce! I feel no guilt for badgering, nope. ;) btw I meant MAX not Miles. Damn I have Miles on the brain lately, lol."

I don't blame you! :D"

Oh you have no idea! I almost want to write another book with him. *sigh*

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 69 comments Donna wrote:

"Heather....you're supposed to lurk. We love it when authors comment on their BOM :D

Ooooh, acceptable lurking? Now you've created a monster! ;)

@veronica , *evil laughter*

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 69 comments Katrina wrote: "Now I know why we get along so well @ Heather & Veronica! :D"

Well that & we're all awesome. Duh.

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.