Dystopia Land discussion

R4R > Brutal Reviewer? Give it to me straight

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lincoln (new)

Lincoln Knight | 1 comments Hi,

My name is Lincoln Knight and I'm currently finishing my first piece. It is a apocalyptic/survival/thriller that follows Tom Cosgrove and his family as a solar flare impacts earth and humanity fights for survival. I'll be giving the novel away for free when it is released on 1st May and if all goes well then it shall be the first book in a trilogy.

I have a 60 page preview available in pdf epub or mobi on the book's website and I would really appreciate it if I could get some honest feedback. Basically, I need to know if I can write. Is my work readable?

I've given it to a few select members of family and friends and they've been nothing but positive, which leads me to believe they're just being kind.

http://www.second-event.com

Any feedback I can get would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Linc

message 2: by Stacee (new)

Stacee Magee (staceemagee) | 1 comments I will start reading when i finish my book im reading now. Should have a review in a few day, beware I am brutal, do not sugar coat and have been know to make people cry. Not really, but it sounded good. ;)

message 3: by Warren (new)

Warren Postma (warrenp) | 2 comments Shoot me a message!

message 4: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Ridgway | 23 comments Just a quick note. I've only just started but it seems you keep switching from first to third person which is quite odd.

Will persist and give more thoughts.

message 5: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Ridgway | 23 comments Just a quick note. I've only just started but it seems you keep switching from first to third person which is quite odd.

Will persist and give more thoughts.

message 6: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 38 comments I liked the sound of this thread and would also ask brutal reviewers to consider my new novel The Circle Of... The Circle Of... by Vardan Partamyan for review... whoever is interested please drop me a PM and I will email you your free copy for your ravaging :D