Fangirls & Fanboys discussion

Past Book Talks > Fairest Book Talk

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (last edited Jan 31, 2015 10:10AM) (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) | 1072 comments Mod
If your reading Fairest you may discuss it here.

message 2: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I'm 17 pages in and I already really like it!! It seems to short though.

message 3: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I finished. I WANT WINTER!!!

message 4: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments I hadn't started the series when this became the book of the month, so I hurried up and read Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress in the last two weeks, but I didn't realize the series wasn't finished until I finished Cress!!! I didn't prepare myself for the wait for Winter. . . Right now I'm waiting on Fairest from the library. Last I checked I was 35th in line

message 5: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

Cool! I hope you get it soon!

message 6: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments Me too!!! :)

message 7: by Mo (new)

Mo (mo770) | 3 comments Hi, I'm Mo. I started Cinder but it was rather slow imo. Is it worth venturing back to read it again?
Thanks!

message 8: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments @Mo77 How far did you read? I noticed that at the beginning as well, but the book actually became one of my new favorites. Scarlet, the sequel, has some similarly slow parts, but I would definitely encourage you to push through. It was definitely worth it for me :) Good luck!

message 9: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

Mo770 wrote: "Hi, I'm Mo. I started Cinder but it was rather slow imo. Is it worth venturing back to read it again?
Thanks!"

I would say it is worth it! I love all the books that are out especially Scarlet and Cress.

message 10: by Mo (new)

Mo (mo770) | 3 comments thanks!:)

message 11: by Mo (new)

Mo (mo770) | 3 comments Sydney, when the prince came in2 her shop is where i stopped. lol

Just another Fangirl (fangirl4ever101) I NEED Winter and SOON!!!!

message 13: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

Me too!!!!!