Anguish (Jokers' Wrath MC, #3) Anguish question

Sassy heriones&alpha heros?
Kodie Mackay Kodie Jan 29, 2015 09:54AM
Hey everyone, I can't seem to find a book that's hitting the spot atm and could really use some suggestions please, I used bella jewels book as an example because I love a sassy funny spitfire herione and a alpha hero and she seems to hit it spot on every time. I would really love some suggestions on books with similar characters, doesn't have to be a perticular setting e.g mc,shifter and so on cause Ill read it as long as the herione and hero are interesting (: x

The Nice Girls Don't series By Molly Harper was good. She's (Jane) snarky but very likeable. This much milder than Jewels stuff but funny and sweet. There's also a loosely related Half Moon Hollow series that is also good.

In YA you can't go wrong with Jennifer L Armentrout. Her girls usually kick butt even as they falter and though they aren't adult, they do tend to lean towards smoldering without anything explicit.

Closer to what I think you'd prefer...

Belle Aurora has several options. Raw and the Friend Zoned series are the best but I've liked them all.

Penny Reid's Knitting in the City series was great. It took me a while to get past the Title, but she is funny and her characters are individuals so it's not the same thing over and over.

Transcendence by Shah Savage was very unique as it is largely from the pov of a caveman. As the reader you understand more than he does. But it was a surprisingly sweet, strange little story.

Rock Chicks by Kristen Ashley was entertaining.

For the following, I can't guarantee all the ladies fit your bill but all the men are alpha worthy:

Reapers MC
Fixed Trilogy
The King by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

S E Smith, Eve Langlais, Celia Kyle, R E Butler: all have multiple alien or shifter stories that were good. Some are silly but sweet and others are more on the smuttier side but it's mostly tame.