CHB Camp Half-Blood discussion

Cabins > Athena Cabin

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess This is where all children of Athena go.

message 2: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) I'm a child of Athena! Head Counselor!

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments ((I'm here people!!!)) ((lol too much sweets!!!))

Tara walks in, she was bored so she was looking around. Her pet Phoenix wouldn't stop following her all day and it was getting on her nerves. She was starting to regret making her in that lab.......

message 4: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Hello?

message 6: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Do you want to rp?

message 8: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Reece looks down from his roof lab/observatory, and sees Tara walking in. He slides down his exit firepole, (secret base = awesome!!) And falls to the ground. He flattens his lab coat, and flicks lint off the shoulder. "I don't believe we've met," He says, "I'm Reece."

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments ''Heart, Tara Heart" she said, sticking out a hand for the boy to shake

message 10: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "It's a pleasure," Reece says, and an alarm goes off in his lab. "I'll go get that." He says.

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments "Okay...." she sa8d. Flame was really getting on her nerves and she wanted to punch her

message 12: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Reece runs up to his lab, and discovers the source of the alarm. It was just his baby fire-breathing crocodile, Shortcake, knocking over a beaker of acid. The acid melted through floor, straight to the library cabin area. It melts through the ground right between Tara's feet. "Sorry," Reece says.

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments Tara giggles "Don't worry, this reminds me of when i made my pet Phoenix, Flame" she then jestgures to her

message 14: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "Hmmmm," Reece says, and pulls out a magnifying glass, examining the phoenix. "I've never seen a real one before. Is it man-made. Or seeing as you are a girl, girl-made?" Putting on a rubber glove, he places one finger on the bird's head. "Ah," He says, "Female, childish, loves mischief, but has great respect for it's creator, I'm guessing that's you. Almost perfectly healthy, and is really craving a sandwich right now." Seeing Tara's surprised look, he smiles. "I can talk to animals. Just a little skill I picked up."

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments Tara nodded, "That's awesome!!!" She giggled again. "And you described her perfectly!!" She then gave flame a sandwich

message 16: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Reece nodded to. "Some say I'm a scientist. Others say I'm an everything-whisperer. I like to call myself and educated guesser. Really, everything is an educated guess, if you think about it."

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments Tara nodded at his speech "i guess so" she soaid smiling, showing her dimples

message 18: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "Truffles!" Reece said, and a rhino rumbled into the room. "Shortcake!" Reece called, and a crocodile rumbled into the room. "Bones!" Reece cried, and a giant owl crashed into the room knocking down a shelf. "Jellybean!" Reece finished, and a baby Tyrannosaurus Rex waddled into the room. "These are my . . . associates," Reece said, for the word pets he found disgusting. Who would hold an animal against it's will?

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments "There AWESOME!!!!!!!!" Tara squeeld looking at all the amazing animals Flame was curious and started nudging the Tyrannosauras Rex.

message 20: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "We're a rag-tag little bunch," Reece said, "A rhino, a croc, a giant owl, and a T Rex." Is you're only . . . associate your phoenix?"

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments "Well yeah..... she's pretty much my only friend too." She said playing with a lock of her ginger hair "peole think I'm a weirdo.....l"

message 22: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "Aren't we all . . ." Reece said, and looked out a window. "Oh yeah," He said, " I have a very important experiment to conduct! To the Lab!!!" And with that, he and his four associates rushed up the stairs.

message 23: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "You can come to, if you like." He added, and continued his rush up the stairs.

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments "Okay........"Tara giggled and went to the music room

message 25: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Coming into the lab, Reece skitters to a stop on the floor, he runs to his control pad, and types in a command. On his observation table, a scythe starts to morph, contracting and shrieking, finally settling into a shape of a puppy. "I'll call you Truffles 2.0!" Reece said, cradling the new-created puppy. After a little, he sets him back on the table and sprays him with a gold paint.

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments Tara was at the music room writing a new song called your song (( you know, the one by elton john, just pretend Tara wrote it.))

message 27: by Kenny (new)

Kenny mcdonald | 23 comments ((can i rp))