CHB Camp Half-Blood discussion

Cabins > Hades Cabin

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess This is where all children of Hades go.

message 2: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Reese walks in. "I guess this is my cabin." She says, and puts down a box of stuff. "They don't have a cabin for the fates."

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments Tara walks into the cabin, she herd there was a new girl and wanted to meet her, She spotted her and smiled. ''Hi, I'm Tara!''

message 4: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "Hi," Reese says, "I'm Reese." A large Tortoise climbs out of the box. "And that's Shell-shock."

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments ''Well, Welcome to camp half blood!'' She said and petted the tortoise. ''I've got a Phoenix, called Flame, but she's taking a nap....''

message 6: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "Thanks," Reese says, and starts unpacking her stuff. Shell-Shok vomits out a lamp, and Reese puts that on a desk. She does the same for a couple of books, an old wooden staff, and an ancient tombstone, which she slides under the bed.

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments Tara was a bit weirded out by this, but who is she to judge? she is the weirdest person she knows. She wondered how the Tortoise could fit all that in them. she made a mental note that she needed to do a test on that.

message 8: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "Don't worry," Reese says, "He's a demon, so he has special powers." Seeing Tara's surprised look, Reese chuckles. "I've been asked how ShellShock can fit that much stuff in his tummy for a long time. Also, I can read minds. Sometimes. Okay, rarely. Hardly ever. But the point is, don't be freaked out. And don't fret about the tombstone. It's just to keep my mother way. She can be a little . . . Possessive."

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments "Oaky...." Tara said, still a bit weirded out, she looked arond the cabin that was so different to hers. "So, have you made any friends yet?" She asked, curious

message 10: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "Nah," Reese said, "But you can be the first."

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments "Sure" She said. "So, if you need anything you can come to me if you want, any questions ill be happy to answer" she said smiling

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments She sat on the edge of the bed and petted shellshock

message 13: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Reese puts on an amulet of glass with a spider in it.

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments ''So, what do you want to do?''

message 15: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "I dunno." Reese says, "arena?"

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments ''sure'' ((do you have a male character, cause we could do a romance or something if you want??))

message 17: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) ((Yeah, he's over in the Athena cabin. But I hate romance. *shudder*))

Tara ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ (DJ_Tara) | 76 comments ((lol we could do an awkward teen thing)

message 19: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) ((Maybe.))

message 20: by Jess (new)

Jess (Would you all please not do one liners))