Kindred Spirits discussion

Book of the Month > Feb. 2015 - Anne of Avonlea

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.M. (new)

S.M. (rosemaryandmint) | 32 comments Oh man! I started re reading the whole series by myself in November and I'm now on "Anne's house of dreams." I'll chime in a bit

message 2: by Manju (new)

Manju P I am reading this for the first time. Just started and already enjoying the book. :)

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica I've finished awhile ago. Sorry about jumping ahead. Love this book and everyone in it. Including Paul Irving and Davy and Dora! How about you Liza?

message 4: by Manju (new)

Manju P Hi, as we all have started reading the book of the month of february, i think we have to move anne of green gables from currently reading to read shelf.

And move anne of avonlea to currently reading shelf.

Shall we ?

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Manju I agree. I just tried to figure out of to do that but couldn't. Liza maybe you know?

message 6: by Manju (new)

Manju P Mine also... I am enjoying the book. I don't like too much descriptions. so I just skip that part.

it's one of the best book I have read. I guess I will finish it within two days.

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica I agree it's the descriptions that put me right there in Avonlea.

message 8: by Manju (new)

Manju P I completed the book. in my case, I enjoyed the story. it is a wonderful book.

message 9: by Manju (new)

Manju P it was Anne and her attitude that I like more..

the incident with dolly (anne's cow), Harrison and the twins makes it a wonderful book.

message 10: by Manju (new)

Manju P I can't avoid any incidents in the story...

I enjoyed it a lot..

wish to start the next book now itself but reading another book.. so... Lil impatient..

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica I agree Manju. The incident with dolly the cow, Mr Harrison, and the twins all combine it make it a wonderful book.

message 12: by S.M. (new)

S.M. (rosemaryandmint) | 32 comments Not sure where to add this link, but if you're a spotify user, most Anne books are available via Wordscape on their playlists. They've also got several other classics on their list: https://play.spotify.com/artist/1kltB...

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica That's so cool! Thanks Steena.