Blank Space Book Club discussion

February Book Club Pick

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma | 11 comments Mod
Hey everyone,

Sarah from SarahActuallyReads and I plan on doing videos about this soon. But we wanted to give everyone a heads up! Feb's Blank Space Book Club pick is Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

The pick also works perfectly with #ReadSoulLit which is a month long celebration of African American Authors for Black History Month.

You can start reading at any time and at any pace. The beauty of this book club is it's flexibility! But join us if you're interested!

We would love you to post your thoughts on the book here and to use the hashtag #BSpaceClub

Anyway, happy reading!

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahedie3) Yeeeeeeeeeeeah get excited. Also for real people, the audiobook is way worthwhile, the narrator is so great. Just throwing that out there!

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma | 11 comments Mod
Agreeeeeeeed!

message 4: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Wisneski (brittanywisneski) Right before watching the video about this book club and the February pick, I was browsing my shelves wondering what to read next. Americanah was on my short list of choices, but now I'm definitely going to read it next! I'll be starting in the next few days. :D

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma | 11 comments Mod
Yay!

message 6: by Zara (new)

Zara (zarazara) I'm super excited! I just (as in, a few minutes ago) found out about this book club from Tanya at ListObsessedReader, and it just so happens that I checked out Americanah from my university library last week! I've been wanting to read it for a while, so I'm super happy the timing worked so well with my discovery of this group. :D

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma | 11 comments Mod
So excited to have you!

message 8: by Shaeron (new)

Shaeron I have the book from my library now so I feel like an "official" member lol.

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma | 11 comments Mod
Everyone is a official member!