Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

This topic is about 13
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > Review copies of 13

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Julie Powell (julie_powell) | 18 comments Hello all :)

I am offering 10 mobi copies of my horror book entitled, 13 for review. (I can convert into other formats if you wish.)

Blurb:

What is found within the depths of the human soul? Does wickedness linger, as if the Devil’s thumb is ready to pluck the strings of certain choices? And with the strumming, just how far will Evil spread?

13 is the story of random souls pitted against the tragedy of the modern world.

Will they decipher the unknown and make it out alive?

Warning: strong language and scenes of violence /horror

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

I would like reviews posted on Goodreads, Amazon UK and USA please...and anywhere else you can think.

Hope you like it, but be warned, it is different.

By mentioning that you received a copy for review, will please Amazon and allow your review to be posted.

Thank you so much!

Julie

message 2: by GEORGE (new) - added it

GEORGE A. (georgea) | 5 comments I am looking forward to reading these books as soon as I purchase a new reader, mine died last night.
I will speak to you at a later date about how thing's. are going

SINCERE THANKS

GEORGE

Maxine (Booklover Catlady) (booklovercatlady) | 13 comments Hi Julie, I'd love to R&R your book, I love my horror! My email is: maxine.groves71@gmail.com

I will post my review to Goodreads, My Facebook book reviews page (link is on my GR profile page), Amazon, Amazon UK and in the two large book lovers groups I run on Facebook.

What's the review deadline, and does the review need posting on a thread here too?

Thanks,

Maxine

Julie Powell (julie_powell) | 18 comments Hello, Maxine

I think the deadline as far as R&R is three weeks. I don't think you need to post it in this thread.

Thank you, I will send a copy now.

I hope you enjoy it...it's quite different.

message 5: by Julie (last edited Feb 02, 2015 02:20AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Julie Powell (julie_powell) | 18 comments George - will send a copy when you're ready.

Ramona Plant | 94 comments I would like to R2R this book. Please send a mobi file (or PDF) to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks.

message 7: by Julie (last edited Feb 06, 2015 04:52AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Julie Powell (julie_powell) | 18 comments Sent a copy, Ramona - thank you.

Ramona Plant | 94 comments Thanks :)

message 9: by GEORGE (new) - added it

GEORGE A. (georgea) | 5 comments Julie wrote: "Hello, Maxine

I think the deadline as far as R&R is three weeks. I don't think you need to post it in this thread.

I hope you enjoy it...it's quite different."

Julie wrote: "Hello, Maxine

I hope you enjoy it...it's quite different."

THANKS GEORGE