Aussie Readers discussion

One Day You'll Find Me
This topic is about One Day You'll Find Me
Our Authors Spotlight > My Debut Novel!!!!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Batten | 35 comments Hey Everyone! I published my first novel One Day You'll Find Me recently, and I'm trying to get it out there and learning how to more each day! It's been really exciting for me =D
It's about a girl growing up with real family dynamics and eventually, years later when her life has changed so much, her mother goes missing... and then she receives this parcel that sends her and her best friend on a free trip to Venice, Paris and Palau and both of the girls uncover secrets that turn their lives upside-down once again.
Intrigued? I hope so. I'd love for people to read it and review it; not many people have =) If you read it and love it, please message me and tell me!! I'd love to hear from you- even just in general =)

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 69308 comments Mod
Congratulations Kelly! Good luck with it - I'm sure you'll do well:)

message 3: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

I just added the kindle edition to the database for you too Kelly - here's the link if anyone would like to purchase a kindle copy of your book

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q...

message 4: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Brenda will have it read by this time tomorrow, Kelly. Along with two other books.

message 5: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Haha! Now Ryan!!!

message 6: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Batten | 35 comments OMG wow! Thank you so much guys!!! That is so awesome! =D and if Brenda could somehow manage to read 3 whole books in one day... that is seriously impressive! Puts me to shame.. I've done 2 and a bit in one day before, but each one only took 4 hours... =)

message 7: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

LOL! Kelly that's really good - 2 and a bit in a day!

message 8: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Batten | 35 comments Thank you! I'm a little obsessed with books... you know, just a little *has 350 in her room* XD

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaelswensson) | 10592 comments All the best with your debut novel Kelly. :)

Veronica ⭐️ | 2248 comments Here's my review of One Day You'll Find Me. A very well written debut novel. Congratulations Kelly.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 11: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie All the best Kelly. I hope it is going well for you. :-)

message 12: by S. (new) - added it

S. Aksah | 64 comments Congrats and all the best!

Gertiebee * the little book bee * (Gbee) | 9 comments Congrats Kelly! well done in working hard to make your dreams a reality :) I will definitely give your book a read!

message 14: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Batten | 35 comments THANK YOU GUYS!!!! =D

message 15: by Marjorie (new)

Marjorie Belson (marjoriebelson) | 4 comments WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST
MARJORIE

message 16: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Batten | 35 comments Thank you Marjorie! =D