The Hunted| ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ discussion

GENERAL > Qᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs/Sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs/Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴀɪɴᴛs

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 214 comments Tell the moderators of your questions, suggestions and any complaints you may have. They will be answered or taken into account as soon as possible.

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] | 45 comments Hey, I'm back! Sorry, I would have been back earlier but I had a lot of stuff going on in another RP group and wasn't sure if I was going to have time to come back when the word went out that the group was being revived (looks great by the way). So I have a few questions, but this is the only one that I can think of at the moment.

Are the powers on the power lists the only ones you can have?

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 21, 2015 01:46PM) (new)

I was just wondering when you said the storyline how can the hunters survive outside and how can there still be animals roming around if whole species were killed off

message 4: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

katie (kaaaaaaaaatie) | 72 comments Mod
@Coben - no, the powers on the list are not the only ones you can have, they are just suggested as a) they're pretty simple and you can't get to overpowered really, and b) if someone didn't have the time or something to search for it, it's just easy, but to answer your question, no, they are not the only powers you can have. Go crazy!

@Monique - there are still many species of animals wandering around, but not as many as there were and it would be harder for them to survive as there's a lack of food and shelter

message 5: by georgiabread (last edited Feb 21, 2015 03:24PM) (new)

georgiabread | 214 comments ¤Cᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ¤ wrote: "@Monique - there are still many species of animals wandering around, but not as many as there were and it would be harder for them to survive as there's a lack of food and shelter"

@Monique
Hunters are sent out with any choice of weapon and a pack of supplies to help them survive in the wild. They would have been trained to survive in these environments, but many do die anyway. As for the animals, like Catherine said lots are dead but some still survived. Some can be genetically mutated as well, and given birth to some weird-looking creatue idk :P

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

✵⊰Gᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ↭Aɴɴ⊱✵ wrote: "¤Cᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ¤ wrote: "@Monique - there are still many species of animals wandering around, but not as many as there were and it would be harder for them to survive as there's a lack of food and shelt..."

Thanks for explaining :)

☯ DαякєηRнαℓ  ❛ ᶜʳᵒᵘᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰ ; ʰᶤᵈᵈᵉᶰ ᵗᶤᵗᵃᶰ ❜   (darkhearteternal)
||Suggestion||

Maybe boost up the numbers of displayed threads?

||Complaint||

I dunno why but the entire Information folder / threads can only be seen when you click 'discussion'.

message 8: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

@☯ DαякєηRнαℓ
I really want to be able to do that but I think it's a Goodreads thing to save space or something

☯ DαякєηRнαℓ  ❛ ᶜʳᵒᵘᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰ ; ʰᶤᵈᵈᵉᶰ ᵗᶤᵗᵃᶰ ❜   (darkhearteternal) Um. You just click 'advanced settings' in the group settings.

||Question||

Sorry if I sound like an idiot but I don't recall seeing it anywhere, in which year does this take place?

message 10: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

☯ DαякєηRнαℓ wrote: ||Question|| Sorry if I sound like an idiot but I don't recall seeing it anywhere, in which year does this take place?
The year of this RP isn't really going to be defined, but I'd say something like 2500?

||Question||

Can you claim two major abilities? Because I see one character with four powers, two others with two major powers. I guess how do the powers work in general? Since Georgia says in the announcement a minor power like force fields, but on the list that is listed as a major power? I dunno lol

message 12: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

☯ DαякєηRнαℓ wrote: Can you claim two major abilities? Because I see one character with four powers, two others with two major powers. I guess how do the powers work in general? Since Georgia says in the announcement a minor power like force fields, but on the list that is listed as a major power? I dunno lol

We've had a bit of a problem with people being too overpowerd, but all I can say is that the powers on that page are major powers except for the Enhanced things, you can have one major power and one enhanced thing, or one major power and two very small powers, like claws, sharp teeth, the power to change eye colour etc.

message 13: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 214 comments @DarkenRhal

About the thing with your complaint: I think after threads are left for a long time they're just hidden to save space, while the more active threads stay up

@Georgia Ann

I don't think so. But either way it's fixed now. As soon as more threads could be displayed. So it doesn't matter. I was just pointing it out in any case. Thank you.

||Question||

Is there something wrong with my character? I posted her yesterday and she is still not approved. Or even acknowledged. If it has something to do with the powers, I went by the list provided so.

message 16: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (last edited Mar 30, 2015 12:41PM) (new)

☯ DαякєηRнαℓ wrote: ||Question|| Is there something wrong with my character? I posted her yesterday and she is still not approved. Or even acknowledged. If it has something to do with the powers, I went by the list provided so.

Sorry! I'll get to that now (it's like 9 in the morning I might have been asleep then not been alerted or something)

message 17: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 127 comments I was wondering is someone would take a look at my female hunter?

message 18: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (last edited Mar 30, 2015 02:00PM) (new)

dreaмcнιld wrote: I was wondering is someone would take a look at my female hunter?

I'll look now

||Notice||

I apologize but I'm just not feeling this group. It's much to slow paced for my personal tastes so I will be leaving. I have already removed my character. I might suggest you guys get that power list sorted. I certainly don't make over powered egotistical characters and invisibility was on the second minor power list which I followed since that is how it was presented. Goodbye.

message 21: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

☯ DαякєηRнαℓ wrote: "||Notice||

I apologize but I'm just not feeling this group. It's much to slow paced for my personal tastes so I will be leaving. I have already removed my character. I might suggest you guys get that power list sorted. I certainly don't make over powered egotistical characters and invisibility was on the second minor power list which I followed since that is how it was presented. Goodbye."

We apologise for any problems you have encountered when on this group. Thank-you for your suggestions and we will try to work on these problems. Bye

message 22: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 214 comments Um we're not quite sure about the whole power thing at the moment but yeah, characters have 1 main and 2 non-important. If you look on the ability list, it shows the major powers and the minor powers. Major powers include mostly -kinesis stuff but you can choose a different power as long as its fairly powerful, or wouldn't belong in the minor powers.

Minor powers include enhancements and small, miscellaneous abilities, like levitation, force field making and invisibility. As for the telekinesis thing, I think that should be fine as long as you mention how that power is used on your template; just explain why its a minor power. I hope all this answered your question :)

message 23: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 214 comments Oh really? Haha it sounded horrible to me, but happy to help :)

The Hunted| ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread