*Special* (1x1 RP)'s discussion

1x1 > CR and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Hello!:D

message 2: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Hey there :)

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Hey, so do you have any rp requirements or rules?

message 4: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Um, really just no power playing. Otherwise, I'm pretty chill. :) You?

message 5: by Janelle (last edited Jan 28, 2015 09:23PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Same with me, I only have one on gender preference I usually do doubles to be fair. Or I sometimes do female it's up to you.

message 6: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments I don't mind what gender I play. So, it's up to you :)

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Okay:) We can discuss this tomorrow then.

message 8: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Hola

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Hi:)

message 10: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Alrighty, so what exactly did you have in mind? And did you want to do male, female, or doubles?

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments I was thinking of something like summer resort for teens and it's like a big vacation? Sorta on the lines of gossip girl and 90210

message 12: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments I have never seen either of those, (I'm so sorry DX) but alrighty

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments It's alright they just pretty much explain summer fun and stuff.

message 14: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Ok cool :)

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments :D I got to eat but I don't mind if we do doubles.

message 16: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Okay :D

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments I'm so sorry I took so long! I ate then I ended up cooking!

message 18: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments It's alright. I had some family stuff to deal with.

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments :) so should we discuss more into plot?

message 20: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Yes! That sounds perfect. I am so so sorry that I haven't replied, I never saw that you had!

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Cool:) it's fine.

message 22: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments So, what are we doing here?

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Summer resort vacation with teens big dramatic stuff.

message 24: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Sounds good. With doubles, right? So we'll both have one guy and one girl? Or one of us has both guys?

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments doubles with one girl and boy sounds good to do.

message 26: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Awesome :) Is there a certain charrie format you want?

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments No any kind is fine to me:)

message 28: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Alrighty. Might take me a while, but I'll get my charries done lol

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments It's all good:) I might post mine soon but I'll be editing them all.

message 30: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Name: Charlotte Camron
Appearance: http://slodive.com/wp-content/uploads...
Personality: Fairly average girl. She doesn't like taking crap from anyone, but she also isn't rude about it. She's strong willed and kind. Char tries to put as much passion as possible into everything that she does.

((Please tell me if you'd like more information than that, cuz I can definitely add to it if you want))

Name: Tristan Kyles
Appearance: http://www.nndb.com/people/332/000136...
Personality: He's kind of an asshole. He doesn't mean to, it just comes naturally. He's got a charming personality that people just love about him.

Are those okay?

message 31: by Janelle (last edited Mar 06, 2015 07:37PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Name: Henley Adams
Appearance:
Personality: She's fierce but also is so sweet, she's a different person after traumatic Events she has to try to not suffer from. If you get to know her she's so sweet and protective. At first she's mysterious and fierce.

Name: Vincent Goodwin
Appearance:
Personality: He's mysterious but once you get to know him he's one of the sweetest guys in the world. He's very protective and fun loving he hasn't dated before.

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments They are all perfect:)

message 33: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Damn, your pic choices though. Nosebleed over here. You wanna start, or want me to?

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Thank you, could you start please? Sorry have to get off line soon.

message 35: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Charlotte fluffed her red hair up a bit, trying to get the perfect wave. She leaned forward towards the mirror, smudging her eyeliner a bit mirror before giving her reflection a reassuring smile. This summer would be awesome, she'd make sure of that.

Tristan pulled some band t shirt over his head and walked out of his room. He grabbed some weird protein drink from the fridge and left the house within minutes, walking towards his car.

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Vincent left his work heading home he took a quick shower before getting ready he doesn't want to be late for this amazing summer. He was hoping he could find a girl hopefully but he doubted that because no one ever met his specifications of how hard it is for him to find love. He always has complicated love stories it's been a while since he last dated someone.

Mercedes was running out of her house her dad attacking her and hitting her several times with a bat. Her house was on the corner of Tristan's block she was crying as her dad hit her more. "Spoiled brat! Waste of my money!" He yelled at her still hitting her before he got in his car driving off leaving her cry against her car. She got in her car hiding inside glad she had enough money to get away on a vacation away from her abusive family.

message 37: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Char grabbed her car keys, walking towards the front door. She was set to meet her best friend at a local cafe at four. She walked outside to her car, sliding into the driver's seat gracefully. Char couldn't wait to see Ally, she hadn't seen her in over a week.

Tristan heard a noise towards the end of his block and looked over. Some poor girl was getting screamed at by some asshole old dude. Tristan jogged over as soon as the man left, seeing the girl slip into her car. He knocked on her window softly. "Hey, are you alright?"

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments ((Sorry had no idea that you answered.))

Vincent got all his things ready not even sure why he was going to go on vacation he wasn't really sure. He finished up packing his stuff getting a coffee he sat on his bed thinking. But when his annoying sister Ally yelled at him begging for him to drop her off at the cafe. He sighed getting up leaving to the car he waited for Ally before dropping her off at the cafe. "You really need to get your own car to start working." He mumbled when she got out of the car leaving him inside.

Mercy cried in her car when she heard a soft knock on her window. She opened the window wiping her tears away she looked up at him bruises starting to form on her face she got the courage to speak. "Yes Im okay," She tried to relax when she answered but she couldn't at all she was so afraid her father could come back at hit her again. She didn't want her mother to come and hit her either.

message 39: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments ((All good :) ))

Charlotte drove to the cafe, stepping out of her car once she got there. She saw Ally over by her brother's car and grinned. "Ally! Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in forever!" She ran over and attacked Ally with a giant hug.

Tristan furrowed his eyebrows. "Look... I saw what happened. Are you badly hurt?" He asked her, staying where he was. He didn't want to upset the girl, but he wanted to make sure she was in a sage environment.

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments "Charlotte!" Ally held her close in a hug feeling relieved to see her best friend. "How have you been?" She asked her so happy holding her in a big hug that made her really smile.

"I'm fine," She lied she was in so much pain she didn't know if she had any broken bones. She had all her bags packed in her car she just wanted to drive away far away in an escape away from everyone else. Her parents have ruined her life and she wanted to just leave.

message 41: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Char giggled and pulled away. "Awesome. Missing my bestie!" She grinned at her best friend and sighed dramatically. "We can never ever go that long without hanging out ever again. Seriously, I'm going though Ally withdrawals." She joked, barely glancing over at her older brother. She didn't know Vincent very well, but he seemed nice enough. She gave him a small wave before turning her attention back to Ally.

Tristan sighed. "I don't wanna overstep or anything, but I think you should go to the hospital or something. I know it's not my business, but you don't deserve to be treated like that."

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments "I've missed you too! If we ever go long without hanging ever again I will loose it!" She was so glad to see her she laughed at the joke. Vincent looked at Char and Ally. He knew Char barely enough to really know her but of course his sister didn't like it so much when he spoke to her friends. He waved back at Char before just turning to his phone actually reading on it.

"I can't... They are going to be so angry if I do." She whispered crying more she doesn't want to get hurt anyone more but she was too afraid to even go to a hospital.

message 43: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments "Right? Me too! Come on, let's go get some coffee. Vincent, did you wanna come inside or stay with your nose in your ebook?" She knew Ally wouldn't be too happy that she had invited her brother in, but Char knew he was kind of a loner and needed some friends.

"Then let me take you or something. I can put it on my insurance, so they won't even know," Tristan replied, honestly worried about this girl. And he didn't even know her name! He had seen her somewhat around school, but had never really gone out of his way to say hi or anything.

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments "Let's get some Coffee it's my craving right now!" She was so happy to see her once she heard her ask her brother come in. Vincent looked like he didn't want too and she so hoped he wouldn't but when he said sure she rolled her eyes. Vincent looked up when Char asked him if he wanted to come inside for a coffee. He thought for a minute or too and answered. "Yeah sure." He got out of his car locking it going inside with them.

After thinking of it out she finally gave up nodding. "Okay, thank you." She wiped her tears away she would have drove but it hurt so bad. She got out of her car shaking bad she couldn't support herself at all.

message 45: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Char gave them both a wide smile, walking into the cafe. She walked up to the counter, looking up at the menu with a thoughtful look on her face. "Could I get the... cafe latte please?" She pulled Ally and Vincent up next to her. "I'm buying guys, get whatever you want."

Tristan saw how unstable she was. "Just lean against your car for a minute. I'm gonna drive my car over here, I'll be right back." He looked at her, making sure she would be able to stand for that long.

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Vince gave a soft smile back not really used to this he followed them inside just ordering a regular coffee. Ally ordered a white chocolate mocha coffee.

"Okay." She leaned against the door whimpering she closed her eyes taking a deep breath trying to relax she was so scared of her family coming back to hurt her again.

message 47: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments Charlotte quickly paid for their coffees and when the coffees came, she led them to a round, corner table. She sat and waited for the other two. "Okay, so Ally I wanted to ask you a serious question."

He ran over to his car, jumping in quickly. Tristan drove over to her driveway quickly then jumped out. He ran over and wrapped his arm around her waist to help her to his car.

message 48: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Ally followed them sating a seat with them turning to Char when she said that. "Okay what is it?" Ally was pretty much excited to hear this question she wasn't so worried about it even though she could be. Vincent sat down awkwardly listening as he sipped his coffee.

Mercedes saw him come over she walked with his help to his car shaking. "Please we need to hurry before they come back." She was more worried that her escape won't be too great after. She wanted to run away from her parents forever she hated the pain she was feeling.

message 49: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 55 comments "Well, it may involve your brother..." Char said quietly. She glanced over at Vincent and took a sip of her latte. It was amazing! Best latte ever.

Tristan nodded and got her into his passenger seat, buckling her up. He ran over and got in, driving away from the street. Once they were a good distance from their houses and going towards the hospital, he looked over at her. "How are you doing?"

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Ally only felt a frown turn up on her face when Char said that. "What is it?" though she wanted to really just say no immediately if it included Vincent. Vincent looked up when he heard Char but he looked down surely Ally wouldn't approve.

Mercy tried to relax leaning into the seat tears filling her eyes as he helped her buckle up. Once he started driving far away from her house she tried to relax shaking a bit. "I'm okay," She whispered really feeling some relief but also sadness at the pain she felt.

« previous 1