it's personal discussion

Journals : T-Z > tough -_-

Comments Showing 1-50 of 210 (210 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments THE BORING LIFE OF.....

Willowshine.

message 2: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments XD

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowshine!!! Hi!!!! People can comment here...right?

message 4: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments Ha. I never posted on this again, did I? XP

Phoenix~They/Them | 4615 comments Heyyyyy Willow....I think I know you(I forget who I know a lot XD)

message 6: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments Heh. I probably know you from somewhere. I left for, like, almost a year I think, and a lot of my old friends had left and stuff.... :P

Phoenix~They/Them | 4615 comments I don't know. I think you where on one of my groups

message 8: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments But yeah... Maybe from a group? What were some of your old names? Mine has always been Willowshine. And my friend's always call me Willow.... O-O

Phoenix~They/Them | 4615 comments Cynthia, Cupcake

message 10: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments Sylveon-Cynonic- wrote: "I don't know. I think you where on one of my groups"

HA. That's what I was just typing... that's what I get for being distracted...

message 11: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments HMMM.... I can't remember. But you seem strangely familiar.

message 12: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments Alright. I'm just going to be writing random stuff in here, people. You guys are welcome to comment... Yeah... I don't really care... :P

message 13: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments Heh.

Me:

description

Everyone Else:

description

message 14: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments Ha. Yeah. Like, we're just... there. XD

message 16: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments XD So true. :P

We are like air. We are there, but do they care?

NO.

They don't.

End of story.

message 17: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments I really need to go to bed. But I'm not tired.

message 18: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments Why though....

message 19: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments I need a life. I'm in math class right now, but I'm on here. Do you ever have it when you know you should be doing something really important, but you just aren't in the mood, and find things to distract yourself from that said thing? But by trying to avoid it you think about it, and then you feel bad, and then you realize you're screwed because your class period is up and you have band practice tonight, and 3 other subjects with homework that you have to complete...

Yeah...

message 20: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments My little sister and I were sitting by our computers, playing a game together. We came up with this:

Avid gamers have Mountain Dew and chips.

Avid Goodreaders have flavored sparkling water and pancakes.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 8762 comments Eww I don't like pancakes.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 16707 comments My baby brother lives by that gamer logic ick.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 16707 comments Sera hates many popular things lol

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 8762 comments Sparkling water is yummy.

Pancakes are all floppy and mushy and disgusting.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 8762 comments Elizabeth♛ Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ wrote: "Sera hates many popular things lol"

Can't be mainstream lol

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 8762 comments EWW bananas are gross too.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 16707 comments That I agree with lol I only eat them for my diet.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 16707 comments Lol my diet's not a low-carb diet so it's okay.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 16707 comments Mine is more of a....less processed foods diet. I'm cutting down on things like trans fat and sodium.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 3290 comments bananas suck haha.

Jk, I suck >_<.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 8762 comments Ėvėĺîň wrote: "bananas suck haha.

Jk, I suck >_<."

Both are....true XP

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 3290 comments I hate you, Sera lol.

@Elizabeth. True haha. Thats why I suck XP

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 8762 comments You loooove me~~ XD

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 16707 comments Leave this poor girl's journal alone XD

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 3290 comments not this second haha.

Right...lol.

message 37: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments Heh. I just saw this.

*slow applause*

I'm proud of you all. I don't know why, but I am.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 16707 comments That journal title's font is giving me a headache haha

message 39: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments And by the way, if anyone ever bothers to read this, I'm sorry for being so inactive. My life has been really sucky but nice at the same time.

My precious baby dog Sophia died back in October, and it was really hard on me. I am also taking some really hard classes and the toll of that is me not being able to get on as often as I have before.

I'm also in marching band, which means that there are days that I don't get back home until around 9:00, so that sucks...

I don't know. I've just been really busy.

I'M SORRY GUYS!

Forgive me...

message 40: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ wrote: "That journal title's font is giving me a headache haha"

Heh. I know. I keep looking at it and thinking 'Why the heck did I choose that font?'

But I'm too lazy to change it, soooo...

I live with the pain. XD

I'll probably be changing it soon, though.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 16707 comments Ooooh marching band? What instrument do you play?

message 42: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments Flute... I want to learn a different instrument but... *shrug* I don't have time. Luckily, I'm 2nd chair, so I at least don't have to worry about getting sucky parts. :P

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 16707 comments I play trombone! Never marched with it though since my marching band didn't march trombones, but since the marching baritone was too heavy for me, my teacher decided if I ever joined marching band, I'd be in the pit.

message 44: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ wrote: "I play trombone! Never marched with it though since my marching band didn't march trombones, but since the marching baritone was too heavy for me, my teacher decided if I ever joined marching band,..."

Ha! Baritones are pretty heavy... We have a few in our band. Most of our instruments are trumpets and clarinets. :P There's only 6 flutes and around 5 baritones. And then there are 3 trombones...

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 16707 comments There usually are, even in jazz band, but they're more important there lol

message 46: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments True. I wish I could join jazz band, but noooo. Flutes aren't made for that...

Which is true, but...

I still want to be in jazz band. XD

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 16707 comments I think the flutes in ours were taught saxophone XD

message 48: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments *gasp*

I WANNA LEARN THE SAXOPHONE!

And the trumpet...

And the... whatever else you can play in jazz band.

CLARINET.

message 49: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments *shrug*

Grasping at straws here.

Wait, is that the right saying?

I gotta look that up...

*looks up 'grasping at straws'*

Yep, I'm good. But man is that saying's background dark... O.O

"It indicates desperation. A drowning man will clutch/grab at anything, even at straws... in an attempt to save himself."

message 50: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 233 comments Lillian wrote: "The only instrument I play would be really hard to play in any type of band..."

What do you play? I remember you talking about it. It was something really cool... Like... I don't even know what it's called...

« previous 1 3 4 5