Fans of Ilsa Madden-Mills discussion

1/28/15 Q&A > Sex on a horse?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa Madden-Mills | 67 comments Mod
Okay, I asked my ST this week and I'll ask you...can you have sex on a horse? I can't see it, but Violet and Sebastian do some heavy breathing while on a horse, and I was so tempted to write it...but I just couldn't do it. LOL. They do have sex on a swing though....hehehehehehe

Elizabeth (Liz) (lizmurach) Ilsa wrote: "Okay, I asked my ST this week and I'll ask you...can you have sex on a horse? I can't see it, but Violet and Sebastian do some heavy breathing while on a horse, and I was so tempted to write it...b..."

I think that's horse abuse - lol!! And sex on a swing?! Woman, I LOVE you! Cannot wait!!!

message 3: by Ivette (new)

Ivette (sunset8501) That's interesting...lol.

message 4: by Chianti (new)

Chianti Summers (chiantisummers) | 15 comments Wow that might be a little difficult but I bet someone could figure it out.

message 5: by Ilsa (new)

Elizabeth (Liz) wrote: "Ilsa wrote: "Okay, I asked my ST this week and I'll ask you...can you have sex on a horse? I can't see it, but Violet and Sebastian do some heavy breathing while on a horse, and I was so tempted to..."

You have some kink in you, Liz. I knew I liked you!

message 6: by Ilsa (new)

Ivette wrote: "That's interesting...lol."

LOL, you don't sound convinced Ivette!!!!!!

message 7: by Gina (new)

Gina | 18 comments It could be done! There are ways to do that anywhere!!!

message 8: by Ilsa (new)

Gina wrote: "It could be done! There are ways to do that anywhere!!!"

I love you GINA!!!!!

message 9: by Ilsa (new)

Sonya wrote: "Wow that might be a little difficult but I bet someone could figure it out."

I think it could be done on a VERY SLOW HORSE that didn't get spooked!!

message 10: by Chianti (new)

Chianti Summers (chiantisummers) | 15 comments Ilsa wrote: "Sonya wrote: "Wow that might be a little difficult but I bet someone could figure it out."

I think it could be done on a VERY SLOW HORSE that didn't get spooked!!"

Well maybe there is a new series roaming around out there.

message 11: by Erin (new)

Erin | 26 comments This again!!! Bahahahahaha! This question always cracks me up! Oh the visuals...