Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

The Professional (The Game Maker, #1)
This topic is about The Professional
Feb 2015 Story of O/Bared to You > Book Suggestion: The Professional / Kresley Cole

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tegan (new)

Tegan (joggiwagga) | 276 comments I'd like to throw this book out as a reading suggestion for those looking for steamy BDSM contemporary romance. I went into this with Kresley Cole's YA books in mind, and, yeah. Not at all YA. Smutty and kinky.

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie (katie_jones) | 348 comments Thanks, I'm not sure if I can finish Story of O, and I remember liking Poison Princess. I'll try and find this one.

Janaki Douillard | 186 comments Loved this book! And super excited for The Master coming out in a few weeks :P

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 266 comments Katie wrote: "Thanks, I'm not sure if I can finish Story of O, and I remember liking Poison Princess. I'll try and find this one."

I'm thinking the same thing. Maybe use this as our book club read this month?

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie (katie_jones) | 348 comments Emily wrote: "I'm thinking the same thing. Maybe use this as our book club read..."

The APL does have it...

I'm just getting ready to start Bared to You, but I'm sure I can fit in both :)

message 6: by Cas (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cas (elventempest) | 90 comments I won the giveaway for these (i had read the first) and man... there's some major hilarity but... I like them. She does call his penis a ...steel rod or something like it? I took a photo and sent it to her via twitter, like, "...I love it, but ow, no!"