The Darkest Minds Fan Group discussion

What colour are you?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ash (new)

Ash (evermorefan) If you were in The Darkest Minds book what colour do you think you'd be? (I was going to do a poll with this question but I couldn't get it to work so this will have to do) :)

message 2: by Ash (new)

Ash (evermorefan) I think I'd be a Red

message 3: by Nattlez (new)

Nattlez | 159 comments Ooh! I'd love to be a red. If I couldn't be red, I'd like to be a yellow. Both are really awesome, to me!

message 4: by Book (new)

Book | 24 comments I would either like to be a red, a blue, or an orange.

message 5: by Book (new)

Book | 24 comments I would either like to be a red, a blue, or an orange.

message 6: by Gabe (new)

Gabe (Eeve) | 4 comments I'd love to be an orange,

message 7: by Nattlez (new)

Nattlez | 159 comments I wouldn't trust myself with being an orange. It seems very complicated.

message 8: by Nicole (last edited Feb 07, 2015 03:54PM) (new)

Nicole (book_addict23) | 50 comments I would be an Orange, or a Blue, they seem most interesting. But I look like a yellow ( When asked) So idk :)

message 9: by Ash (new)

Ash (evermorefan) No one feels like they're a green? Lol

message 10: by Nattlez (new)

Nattlez | 159 comments Lol. I feel like green isn't THAT cool. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be able to memorize everything and be super smart if I were given the opportunity to obtain that power, but it's just not as rad as being able to move things or make fire or electricity with your mind.

message 11: by Ash (new)

Ash (evermorefan) True! I think that the other colours would be more fun to be then just being able to memorize stuff, but then again you could always get perfect 'A's' in exams!

message 12: by Nattlez (new)

Nattlez | 159 comments I'd be chill with that!

message 13: by A.a (new)

A.a | 1 comments Hmm.. that's a tough one. I think I'd be either a red or a blue, both mostly equal.

message 14: by Ash (new)

Ash (evermorefan) A.a wrote: "Hmm.. that's a tough one. I think I'd be either a red or a blue, both mostly equal."

Lol the two are like complete opposites, haha

message 15: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 7 comments I think I'd be a red or orange even though they all mainly diedLOL

message 16: by Nattlez (new)

Nattlez | 159 comments That's true. I didn't even think about that possibility. Time to rethink my decision!

message 17: by Ash (new)

Ash (evermorefan) Well I'd be a Red but I'd hide it from others and fake I'm something different, like Ruby

message 18: by Keely (new)

Keely | 9 comments Either blue or orange !

Reading minds would be rad.

message 19: by Nattlez (new)

Nattlez | 159 comments Yeah. That was super smart of Ruby to do! Like, props to her!

message 20: by Nattlez (new)

Nattlez | 159 comments I feel ya. We all just want a Liam in our lives!!

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments I would be a red

message 22: by Pertty (new)

Pertty | 21 comments Orange or red because they have the most power and are the dangerous ones also the effing awesome

message 23: by Nattlez (new)

Nattlez | 159 comments Honestly, being dangerous is all the fun of it!

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments Exactly. Like since i want to be a red, i could threaten people an dbe like... take one more step and ill singe ur face

message 25: by Nattlez (new)

Nattlez | 159 comments Right?!?! It's like Lava Girl from 'Shark Boy and Lava Girl'!

message 27: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Woodson | 4 comments I would be an orange for sure!

message 28: by effbutnoteff (new)

effbutnoteff | 8 comments I'd love to be a red the thought of setting something on fire with the click of a finger intrigues me... The ruby stuff is just kind of creepy but also cool. But if I had to choose between red and orange def red.

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments @tyler yesssss!!! reds are the best!!!! I'm a red too!!

message 30: by Jay (new)

Jay Haines (jayelinhaines) | 29 comments YELLOW.... did you guys take the test??

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments is there an official test? cuz iv taken multiple tests and have gotten nothing but red.

message 32: by Jay (new)

Jay Haines (jayelinhaines) | 29 comments Really... well maybe you are a red?

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments I mean I am a pyro. I have a thing for fire

message 34: by Jay (new)

Jay Haines (jayelinhaines) | 29 comments I guess your a red then !!

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments lol and I don't even know a single other red. I know an orange, and a lot of blues.

message 36: by Jay (new)

Jay Haines (jayelinhaines) | 29 comments I know right too many people are blues and oranges. But i know like 4 people that are reds tho

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments ya and you are the first yellow I know. and then people think greens suck.

message 38: by Jay (new)

Jay Haines (jayelinhaines) | 29 comments well I'm not going to lie..... they do suck :)

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments hey, you never know when you're going to need someone to hack into something. just saying. but I mean as far as the other colors, greens dont compare.

message 40: by Jay (new)

Jay Haines (jayelinhaines) | 29 comments Lol I agree but anyone can be smart even a blue or yellow. For example chubs is really smart but he is a blue......

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments that's very true.

message 42: by Jay (new)

Jay Haines (jayelinhaines) | 29 comments ye.... chubs is the best

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments yes he is my favorite from the first book. my fav fav character is Cole (with Vida in close second)

message 44: by Jaffa (new)

Jaffa | 7 comments I love cole and we can't forget Jude either ❤️

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Cole's death killed me

message 46: by Jay (new)

Jay Haines (jayelinhaines) | 29 comments OMG I loved Jude... rip... but idk why I did not like Cole that much :(

message 47: by Jay (new)

Jay Haines (jayelinhaines) | 29 comments But my fav character is definitely vida then liam

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments The only thing I don't like about Cole. Is when he goes after Ruby. Like how about no. I ship Ruby and Liam.

message 49: by Jay (new)

Jay Haines (jayelinhaines) | 29 comments I KNOW!! Thats one of he reasons I hated him! Like the last book is all Ruby and Cole and I was like NO NO NO I WANT MORE LIAM TIME ! :) And the last book was like everyone roast liam time and it was sad because he is so innocent.

Black Beauty Bassist (darkflames17) | 135 comments lol ya. But the part where Ruby found out one of the Stewarts was dead. I was like noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

« previous 1