Horror Aficionados discussion

eReaders/eBooks > Gifting You a Ghost Story (Ebook) The Dazzling Darkness for your Review

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paula (new)

Paula Cappa | 307 comments I am offering to gift you my ghost story The Dazzling Darkness on Amazon (ebook for Kindle) if you are interested in giving me a fair and honest book review.

The Dazzling Darkness is an award-winning novel: Gothic Readers Book Award 2013, and, Readers Favorite Bronze Medal Award for supernatural fiction 2014.
If the story does not live up to your expectations, you can decline to review.

Here is my author bio: Paula Cappa is an award-winning novelist and short story author. Her novels include The Dazzling Darkness (Gothic Readers Book Club Award Winner for Outstanding Fiction, and, Readers’ Favorite Bronze Medal Award), and Night Sea Journey, A Tale of the Supernatural, both published in trade paperback by Crispin Books. Her short fiction has appeared in Dark Gothic Resurrected Magazine, Whistling Shade Literary Journal, SmokeLong Quarterly, Sirens Call Ezine, Every Day Fiction, Fiction365, Twilight Times Ezine, and in anthologies Journals of Horror: Found Fiction, Mystery Time, and Human Writes Literary Journal. Cappa’s writing career began as a freelance journalist for newspapers in New York and Connecticut. She is a freelance copy editor and writes a weekly blog, Reading Fiction, Tales of Terror at paulacappa.wordpress.com.

Please contact me by personal message with your email address and I will contact Amazon.com and gift you the ebook so you can download it onto your Kindle. Many thanks for your consideration.

The Dazzling Darkness by Paula Cappa
The Dazzling Darkness

message 2: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 11050 comments Mod
Yes plz!!

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Barnett | 218 comments I love mysterious/atmospheric horror, and this sounds really interesting, so I went ahead and bought it. No need to gift. I'd be happy to review it for you when I finish. I know how tough it is to find reviewers, though it does look like you're doing pretty great so far.

message 4: by Paula (new)

Paula Cappa | 307 comments Daniel, thank you ever so much. You are quite right that it is tough going to get reviews, especially when the goal is to have over 50 reviews on a book so that readers can have a wide review status. I'm very happy to connect to you, Daniel. Hope you enjoy The Dazzling Darkness.